Chapter 22~ Netflix & Chill ((PART TWO))

Laurene laid Garroth down on the bed, running his hands down Garroth's sides.

Garroth moaned. "Laurence, please just fuck me already." He said.

"Gladly~" Laurence cooed. He grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted the substance onto his hands before applying it to his dick.

Garroth bit his lip, finding it incredibly hot.

Laurence finished and placed his hand on Garroth's thigh, pushing His leg out of the was, exposing him.

Garroth sighed as he felt the tip of Laurence's dick press against his hole.

Garroth squirmed and pressed his hips back, trying to get Laurence inside of him. Laurence tutted. "Last time I checked, I was in charge." He said.

"S-Sorry." Garroth stuttered. "It's okay, baby~" Laurence said.

Laurence slid his hands underneath Garroth and lifted his waist up before slowly pushing in.

Garroth gasped as he felt Laurence slide into him. "Oh Irene, Laurence.." He breathed out, feeling the sensation of pain and pleasure.

Laurence slowly started to move, making Garroth moan lightly, clawing at the sheets. "Faster~" He said, in which Laurence obliged.

Garroth's hands found their way to the pillow where he clenched it tightly, his eyes squeezed shut.

Laurence continued thrusting at the same pace, that is until Garroth moaned loudly, almost sounding like a scream.

Laurence smirked. "Found it~" He whispered in Garroth's ear before slamming into that spot. Garroth screeched in pleasure, wrapping his arms around Laurence's neck and pulling his head down out of reflex.

Laurence kissed and bit at Garroth's neck as he slammed harder. Garroth felt Laurence lift up one of his legs for a better hold, which resulted in Laurence fucking him harder.

Laurence grunted, desperately trying to go deeper, which eventually he succeeded at.

Garroth yelled out and pushed his hips back to meet Laurence's thrusts. "Fuck yeah~" Laurence groaned.

"Oh Irene~" Garroth moaned, tugging lightly at Laurence's hair. He gasped again as he felt a knot grow in his stomach.

Laurence noticed this and started to stroke Garroth's member. "L-Laurence I-I'm gonna- AH!~" Garroth screamed as he released on his stomach.

Laurence thrusted a few more times before releasing into Garroth, grunting as he did.

Garroth took in a deep breath and relaxed a little as Laurence pulled out. He laid next to Garroth and pulled him close, planting a kiss on his forehead.

Garroth smiled and rested his head on Laurence's chest. "I love you.." He whispered. "I love you too.." Laurence replied.

At that moment they heard the door open. "Guys?!" Dante yelled. They both fell silent. "Damnit they had sex didn't they.."