Chapter 15~ New Roommate!?

"I can see how we don't have enough money to pay rent... None of us have jobs!" Garroth exclaimed. "Maybe we should start on getting one then..." Laurence said. "Nope! And I'll tell ya why, there is an easier way to do this!" Dante said. "How?" Garroth asked. "We get a new roommate, and split the rent with him, easy as that!" Dante said. "You already have someone in mind, don't you?" Garroth said. "Yup! And he's on his way right now." Dante said. "You've been planning this for a while, haven't you?" Laurence asked. "Yes! Now, if you are done asking questions than Ima go see if he's here yet, he should be." Dante said, running out the front door.
"So, who do you think this new guy is gonna be like?" Garroth asked. "He's friends with Dante, what would you expect..." Laurence said. Garroth laughed. "He's here!" Dante yelled from outside. A few moment later he returned with a man with emerald green eyes and snow-white hair. (I wonder who this is..)
"Garroth, Laurence, this is Travis." Dante said. "Travis, this is Garroth and Laurence." He said. "Hey, nice to meet you guys!" Travis said, shaking both of their hands. "Nice to meet you too!" Garroth said. "Ok, so you know them now, I'll show you around the house!" Dante said, leading him upstairs. "He seems cool." Laurence said. "Yeah, I guess." Garroth said. "Ima go get a root beer from the fridge, want one?" Laurence asked. "Yeah, I'll come with you." Garroth said.

*Time Skip brought to you by the Magical Root Beer in their fridge!*

Garroth and Laurence sat at the counter, drinking root beer when Dante walked back downstairs with Travis. "And that is Marvin Sprinkles, he's their pet chicken... And there are Garroth and Laurence again, one thing, those two are dating so you may see them randomly kiss." Dante said.
Laurence and Garroth spit out the drinks in their mouth. "Dante!!" Garroth yelled while Laurence started to cough. "What?" Dante asked. "We told you NOT to tell anyone!!" Laurence yelled, coughing one more time. "Oh... Right..." Dante started to laugh. "I still haven't deleted that picture!" He said. "Please delete it." Garroth said. "Nope! Infact, I'm going to go send it to Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau right now!" Dante exclaimed, running up stairs. Garroth shot up and chased him.
Travis walked up to Laurence. "So you're dating the blond dude?" He asked. Laurence sighed and grabbed some paper towels. "Yes, but if you're gonna live here then you have to promise not to tell anyone, we're trying to keep it on the down low." Laurence said as he started to wipe the root beer off the counter. "Aww, that's adorable. Well, don't worry, I won't tell a soul." Travis said. "Thanks, I'm trusting you though." Laurence said. "I promise." Travis said.

~~~~~~~~~

Picture above is my robotics team for school, that's why I haven't really been updating anything is because I was spending so much time with the team to get it done for the competition, we lost but we still had a lot of fun!
(I'm the one with the really short brown hair!)