Chapter 12. Another illegal activity

After spending the entire length of study hall explaining mine and Stiles new relationship, Allison seemed to be in a better mood. I was all giddy as well, I guess getting to talk about Stiles was now one of my new favorite pass times...Unfortunately my next class was economics; with Stiles, Scott, and Allison. Oh this should be fun.

When I walked in Allison was in my old seat, which was behind Scott. Leaving me with her seat, the one in front of Stiles. He smiled at me as I sat down and leaned forward so he was just a tad bit closer. Scott looked like he was constipated at the moment and Allison was whispering to him about being his new lab partner. Oh, this whole avoiding her thing is just blowing up right in his face.

"So, how did the whole anger control thing go?" I asked Stiles as I turned to face him, he had been looking at me already- which once again caused my cheeks to heat up, stupid blushing.

He sighed, "Well it worked... apart from the whole getting my ass chewed out for dating you thing, but I got to hit him with some lacrosse balls so it's all good."

"You hit him with lacrosse balls? What kind of Yoda are you?" I teased, knowing he would enjoy my little Star Wars reference. 

He grinned, "Will you marry me? Seriously, you just made a freaking Star Wars reference."

"Alright, let's settle down." Finstock said finally as he slammed a book on his desk, I spun back around in my chair so I was facing the front of the room- I was not in the mood to get harassed by another teacher. Harris is enough.

"Let's start with a quick summary of last nights reading, Greenberg put your hand down everyone knows you did the reading. How about uh... McCall." Finstock rambled as he made his way around his desk. 

Scott and I glanced at each other, "Uhm... which one Coach?" 

He sighed, "Scott... the reading."

"What? Last nights reading?" 

Finstock leaned up against his desk, "No, how about the reading of the Gettysberg Address."

"What?" Scott once again looked confused, and I had a feeling it was because he hadn't read last night. I wish I would have just answered, because I actually did do last nights reading... oh man.

"That's sarcasm, are you familiar with the term sarcasm McCall?" Finstock asked in annoyance, he clearly just wanted Scott to get on with the summary.

Scott glanced at Stiles and myself, "Very."

"Did you do the reading or not?" 

I glanced at Scott to see him looking down at his papers, "Um... I think I forgot."

"Nice work McCall, it's not like your averaging a D in this class. Come on, buddy. You know I can't keep you on the team if you have a D. How about you summarize the previous nights reading. No? How about the night before that? How about you summarize anything you've ever read in your entire life!" Finstock was yelling now, and something was beeping behind me. It sounded like a heart monitor, and it was getting faster and faster.

What is that?

"I, uh.." Scott was looking very frazzled, and it was making me nervous. That incessant beeping wasn't helping the situation- holy crap! Is that thing like connected to Scott? Is that his heart rate?

"No? A blog? How about, uh, how about, uh, the back of a cereal box? No? How about the adults only warning on your favorite website you visit every night? Anything? Thank you, McCall. Thank you for extinguishing and last flicker of hope I have for your generation. You just blew it for everybody, next practice you can start with suicide runs. Unless that's too much reading!" He wouldn't stop, he just kept going and going, why is he flipping out on Scott like this?