Chapter 30. Total knockout!

"Stiles, seriously?" I groaned in annoyance as he continued to tug me around on the ice, he wasn't even letting me skate, instead he has been pulling me around the rink with him for the past ten minutes. It's not like I don't like the fact that his hand is grasping mine tightly, with his fingers practically locked in the spaces between my own. Because I absolutely love that part, it's the part where he keeps taking me in the same circle, over and over again.

Lydia was doing some really cool tricks that she has acquired over the years, and she looked like a professional ice skater with the way her dress was whipping around her as she quickly spun around. Scott was having an absolute terrible time attempting to skate, he keeps falling flat on his face- Allison can't seem to help him much.

He chuckled as he turned around so he was going backwards but still looking at me, "You know, you complain- a lot."

"Oh really, do I now?" I smirked as I tugged on his hand, causing him to stumble forwards so he was now standing directly in front of me- our chest pressed flush against one another's. 

"Yeah... you- you do." He stammered as his eyes widened drastically, he still wasn't quite used to the PDA yet, getting all flustered and nervous whenever I slightly flirted with him, it was cute... and it also was a huge pat on the back to me at the fact I can get him so nervous like this, so put off and flustered.

I grabbed at his jacket and tugged on it slightly, "I actually think I have another complain for you, if you want to hear it?"

He visibly gulped as he just blinked at me in surprise, I love this- I've never actually flirted like this before, and Stiles is obviously so not prepared for this in the slightest. Which only makes it all the more fun, "Sur-sure." He stuttered out as his eyes locked on my lips, he knows what's about to hit him...

"I don't get to kiss you as much as I'd like to," I said with a smile, my hands traveling up his chest slowly- gently making their way to the base of his neck so I could pull his mouth closer to mine, he was a good six to seven inches taller than me- so I had to get his lips to my level. He was breathing erratically as I teased him a bit, brushing my lips over his while tugging on his neck- I could already tell that he was putty in my hands, and I haven't even gotten to actually kiss him. 

It felt like a switch was flicked inside of my head, and then my lips were on his once again. I don't know why I keep kissing him so fiercely like this- acting as if I will never get to again if I don't put all of the effort and love I could muster into this one. Once again he held his breath, but not as long as before, no- now he had his hands on either side of my waist, squeezing them tightly as his lips moved frantically and meticulously over mine. This was entirely too euphoric, the way that his lips are sending little electric currents throughout my nervous system is beyond believable. How can someone have such an affect on the way that I feel?

And then- something else flicked in my head, the color of his jacket, it's purple. Purple... what else is purple? Why am I thinking of purple? Images of the night that we went searching for the other half of the body- digging for hours until we found a wolf, flashed through my mind. The flower. The purple flower, the purple flower that is wolfsbane. Wolfsbane, the herb that hurts werewolves- weakens them- kills them. The bullet, with Derek- Kate Argent had shot him... Kate was killed by Peter. Peter. Wolfsbane. Ice. Lydia. All of these images were swirling around in my brain and it was starting to give me a massive headache, but I could stop kissing Stiles- the pain was dulled as his lips feverishly met mine, moaning and panting as we fought for control over the situation. 

More and more stabs of pain radiated throughout my body, and for some reason I couldn't stop seeing images of Lydia. Her screaming, loudly. She was yelling for something, why? Wolfsbane? Peter? What is so important about them? Why are all of these images just appearing in my mind.