Chapter 37. Restraining Order...

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically." Sheriff Stilinski read from the new restraining order that Mr. Whittemore had just written up for us. 

Scott, Stiles, and myself were all currently seated at a table while my mom and Jackson's dad hovered behind us. Stiles and Scott had managed to slip out of the room moments before and called Allison- I, on the other hand, had to deal with calling my mom and telling her to come down to the police station.. yeah, wasn't the most exciting phone call in the world.

Sheriff Stilinski dropped the clipboard on to the table as he looked us all over expectantly, his eyes lingered on his son- knowing that he was going to make a comment, and sure enough Stiles opened his mouth. "What about school?"

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50 foot distance." His father replied with a sigh. 

"Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stall's available and they're only right next to each other?" My boyfriend asked, using his usual level of sarcasm. 

I bit down on my lip as I stifled a laugh, I couldn't help it- only Stiles would ask that sort-of question. Who else even thinks of something like that? I guess this whole restraining order thing means I'm going to get moved in Economics and Chemistry- hopefully Stiles and Scott can still sit by me though. 

Sheriff Stilinski glowered at his son in annoyance, "I'll just hold it.." Stiles mumbled.

"Okay if the terms have been stated and you all understand, you can go." Mister Stilinski relented as he waved towards the door for Scott and I to exit, with my very angry mother. 

My mom is usually a very easy going woman and she doesn't yell at us very often, but we did just call her telling her that we just had a restraining order held against us because we handcuffed Jackson inside a stolen prison transport van all day, and I had been texting his parents lying about his whereabouts. Apparently I could have gotten arrested for it, but Mister Stilinski had talked Jackson's dad down from that whole getting arrested idea. 

"Move." My mom demanded as Scott and myself scurried out of the room, I could feel her eyes burning into the back of my head as he passed Stiles and his dad in the hallway. He was also getting lectured.

After we turned a corner and we're alone in the hallway my mom grabbed our shoulders and turned use around to face her, "It's not just this... although a restraining order is a new low that I didn't think either of you would reach this soon. It's everything on top of it. The completely bizarre behaviour, the late nights coming home, and having to beg Mr. Harris to make up that Chemistry test that you missed, Scott." 

His eyes widened, "I missed a Chemistry test?"

"Really, Scott? Really? I have to ground you. I'm grounding you. You're grounded. Both of you, Kasey you aren't failing any classes... but you have been sneaking around, dodging my phone calls." She seethed as she crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance. 

"What about work?" 

"Fine... other than work. And no t.v." She instructed.

I sighed, "The t.v. is broken."

"Then no computer." She reiterated.

Scott shook his head from side to side, "We need that for school."

"Fine, then no uh...no Stiles." She stated with finality.

My eyes widened as Stiles popped out of the door behind her, "What? No Stiles?"