Chapter 47. Oh HALE no

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means... ah hell, I don't know what that means. Um... Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his e-mails, if you see him-" Mr. Stilinski began to explain everything that was going on but before he could finish his instructions about Stiles, I cut him off, "I'll call you. You'll be the first person I call, I promise." I assured him.

Scott sighed, "Look he's probably just freaked out from all of the attention or something. We'll find him."

"Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" Mr. Stilinski said sadly as he patted my shoulder and walked away. I ran my hands over my face as the situation continued to gnaw at my insides. Stiles wasn't hiding from all of the attention. His jeep was still here because Gerard took him, and he took him because I didn't bring Derek here like I was instructed to do. This is all of my fault.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked as Isaac glanced around the locker room. I let out a shaky breath as I sat down on the bench in front of me, "Yeah, I think so."

Seconds later Scott had ripped off a locker door and threw it to the ground, it just goes to show how exhausted I am that I didn't even jump or make some sort of remark about how suddenly he just ripped it off. I watched as my brother pulled out what appeared to be a shirt from the locker, "You're going to find him by smell?"

Instantly I perked up at the situation, that was Stiles' locker, that was Stiles' shirt, they are going to go and try to find Stiles. Scott nodded, "Yeah. We both are." He said as he handed Isaac a show. Stiles' shoe.

"How come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked in obvious disgust.

I glanced over at Isaac, but instead Derek caught my attention. I hit Scott in the arm and he turned around to glance at Derek as well. "We need to talk," Derek stated.

"All of us,"

My eyes widened and I started to cough on the air I had tried to suck in as I saw Peter standing there. He- he was dead. What the hell is he doing here?

"Holy shit," I breathed out as I positioned myself behind Scott, he kept his arm around me protectively as he narrowed his eyes at Peter.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked as he took a step forward. As if things couldn't get any worse tonight, now we have to deal with the fact that Peter isn't dead and is actually still very much alive.

Derek smirked bitterly, "You know I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station."

What? When did Scott talk to Gerard at the Sheriff's station? When did that even happen? Like, I'm pretty sure we were all trying not get killed during that entire hostage ordeal, when did Scott even have the time to talk to Gerard during all of that?

"Okay, hold on. He-he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him, what was I supposed to do?" Scott argued defensively.

Peter nodded, "I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom, she's gorgeous."

My eyes widened, "Shut up!" We all shouted at the creep standing behind Derek. He has issues, so so so many issues. And I really am praying that Derek will kill him again so I don't have to deal with seeing him.

"Who is he?" Isaac asked me.

I scoffed, "That's Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back he tried to kill all of us, then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat. Sadly though, I missed all of that due to the fact that he freaking attacked me and put me in the hospital for five days."