Chapter 13. Not exactly safe

"Lock it!" 

"Do I look like I have a key?!"

Okay, so the doors don't have a lock on them now. Awesome, we're trapped inside the school because the freaking alpha is out there, but we can't lock the doors. This would happen to us, this kind of thing would only happen to us. 

Stiles stood up and glanced out the window and Scott did the same, they had me pushed behind them so I couldn't really see what they were looking at, "No!" Scott shouted.

"Yes!" Stiles argued, oh my god what is happening?

And before I could even ask my question Stiles slipped out of the door, "No!" I shrieked as I tried to go after him- but Scott just held me back. "Kasey you have to be quiet," He whispered harshly. I watched as my stupid boyfriend snuck down the stairs to retrieve the bolt cutters, oh my god this was a bad idea. 

"Stiles! Hurry!" Scott started to hit the door as he yelled out the warning, the alpha crept around the back of the jeep and made a break for Stiles. He scrambled up the steps and back into the building, slamming the blue double doors and positioning the bolt cutters in place to keep the doors closed. 

I grabbed onto his arm tightly, he isn't going to be doing anything like that again. No freaking way in hell. I tugged him away from the doors, Scott backed up as well as we all kept our eyes fixed on the doors. 

"That's not going to hold is it?" I asked fearfully.

Stiles sighed as he glanced between my brother and I, "Probably not."

The alpha then howled loudly and we all began to book it down the hall, for some stupid reason we turned into the first classroom we found and slid through the doorway. Stiles and Scott went to move the deck, but it squeaked loudly on the tile floor so they stopped. 

"It's your boss," Stiles panted.

Scott gave him an incredulous look, "What?"

"The alpha, Deaton, it's your boss." Stiles elaborated.

"No way!" Scott hissed.

"Yes! Murdering freaking, psycho werewolf!" Stiles argued back defensively.

I glanced around the room nervously, "Okay it doesn't matter who the alpha is, we can worry about that when we get the hell out of here! Do you think Derek's dead?" I asked in a panic.

"No, Derek can't be dead." Scott stated.

Stiles scoffed, "Blood spurted from his mouth! That doesn't exactly qualify as being okay."

"Alright, fine. What do we do?" Scott demanded. 

Stiles glanced at me before replying, "We get to my jeep, and get the hell out of here. And then you seriously think about quitting your job, good?"

Scott and I both nodded as followed Stiles over to the window, Scott tried to open it but it didn't seem to budge in the slightest. "They don't open the school is climate controlled." Stiles mumbled. 

"Then we break it?" Scott said slowly. 

I laughed, "Yeah and while we're at it lets just light some flares and start playing some music to held lead the alpha directly to us!"

"Okay well then we run really fast," Scott suggested. 

"Have I ever told you that you come up with some of the shittiest plans on the face of the planet?" I asked him as I narrowed my eyes and glanced out the window towards the jeep. There is no freaking way that I can get over there with Stiles and Scott, before the alpha catches at least one of us.