Chapter 14. One hell of a first date

"The kitchen, there's a door in the kitchen that leads to the stairwell." Stiles said quickly as he grabbed my hand and started to make his way towards the kitchen. 

"That only goes up!" Scott shouted. 

"Up is better than here," I retorted as Stiles pushed the door open. And for like the fifth time that night we began to run for our lives from the alpha. I guess I was in a lot better shape than Lydia and Allison, because I was running a hell of a lot faster than they were. Jackson, Scott, and Stiles were pretty much leading us where it was we were going to hide. 

When we got to the next floor, Lydia opened a classroom door and we all piled in quickly. Scott grabbed a stool from one of the lab tables and placed it underneath the doorknob. Okay, so we're in a chemistry classroom- no we're in Harris' classroom. 

"Oh I am so not dying in Harris' classroom." I groaned as I saw his stupid lesson plan for the next chapter already scrawled on the board. 

"Shhh." Scott hissed, I stuck my tongue out at him and tightened my grip on Stiles' hand. I still can't believe he punched Jackson like that because he grabbed me. I so did not pin Stiles as the aggressive type...

The alpha then crept by the door, stomping and growling. These three are freaking idiots if they really believe that's Derek out there. Humans don't growl like a dog, and stomp on all fours. Scott sighed once the alpha was away from the door, "Jackson how many people can fit in your car?"

"Five, if someone can squeeze in the back." Jackson answered quickly. 

Allison shot him a bewildered look, "Five? I barely fit in the backseat."

"It doesn't matter, there's no way of getting out of here without drawing attention." Stiles muttered as he rubbed at the back of his neck anxiously. 

"What about this? This door leads to the roof? We can get up there and climb down the fire escape to the parking lot?" Scott suggested as he pulled Stiles over towards the door with him. I stayed where I had originally be standing by the chemical cabinets, Jackson and Lydia were standing right beside me. 

Scott and Stiles were having a hushed conversation, I really didn't want to hear it. Unless they had somehow found a way out of the school without getting ripped apart by the crazy wolf who wants my brother to join his weird little boy scout pack. Which I doubt they did. 

"I'm gonna go get the key," Scott said to us as he walked away from Stiles.

My eyes widened, "Are you kidding me? That's a terrible idea, Scott!"

"Yeah well it's our only option right now," Scott replied. 

Allison looked up at him, "You can't go out there un-armed."

My brother, being the genius he is, grabbed a stupid little flimsy wooden stick with a small white hand on it from the board. "Are you kidding me?" I dead-panned.

"What? It's better than nothing. You got any other ideas?" He fired back defensively. 

Lydia nodded her head in the direction of the chemical cabinet behind me, "Yeah."

Stiles sighed, "What do you want to do throw acid on him?"

"No, like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self igniting Molotov Cocktail." Lydia replied sassily, narrowing her green eyes at my boyfriend in annoyance. I knew Lydia was smart, but I didn't know she as capable of making freaking fire bombs...

Stiles rose an eyebrow, "Self igniting...?"

"Molotov Cocktail," She snapped. 

I nodded in agreement, "Alright, that could work. But- we don't have a key for that either." I then gestured to the lock on the cabinet. Jackson rolled his eyes and slammed his elbow into the glass, shattering it into tiny pieces.