Chapter 34. Hate to say I told you so...

"I hope this works," I mumbled as Stiles and I followed Lydia out of the Library, there was yet another plan set in motion by our little group. Scott had a feeling that he wouldn't be able to convince Derek that Lydia isn't the Kanima, so he decided for us to have a 'study group' back at our house. Allison, Stiles, Lydia, Jackson, and myself.

Lydia sighed, "If we're doing a study group... why can't we do it in the Library?"

"Because we're meeting up with someone else," Stiles replied.

She hummed, "Well why don't they just meet us in the Library?"

"Oh, that would've been a great idea... Too late." I said quickly as I glanced around the hallway for Isaac and Erica- they could be anywhere, and that is not good.

Lydia stopped walking, "Okay-- hold on,"

"Lydia just shut up and walk." Jackson intervened as he grabbed her arm and led her down the hallway, well that is certainly a way to get her to move...

After we got into Stiles jeep, we drove to my house. I have no idea why Scott wanted us here, but that was where he said to go. At least my mom wasn't home, if she was then that could have been a real issue.

Once Stiles parked in front of the house and we all clambered out of his jeep, Lydia started asking more questions- "Well where is Scott?"

"He's meeting us here, I think. I hope." Stiles mumbled as he ushered her into my house. I waited patiently for all of my house guests to get in my house before I closed the door and locked it. With both locks. And the deadbolt.

When I turned around Lydia was glancing at me wearily, "Uh... there's been a few break-in's the past month."

Stiles then grabbed the chair by the stairs and positioned it under the door knob, hopefully that could help... I doubt that it would though when you have four werewolves searching for a strawberry blonde girl that your hiding in your house.

Lydia then rose an eyebrow at the chair, "Oh... and there was a murder." Stiles replied quickly.

I nodded, "It was...really bad."

Allison then nodded her head in the direction down the hall towards Jackson and he sighed, "Lydia follow me- I need to talk to you."

"Seriously? What is going on with everybody?" She asked in exasperation as she trudged after Jackson.

I let out a long drawn out sigh, "Well this should be fun."

Lydia and Jackson have been upstairs for awhile- I have no idea what they are talking about or doing, but if they are having hot make up sex in my house, it better be in Scott's room, because I really don't feel like burning my bed set. I actually like my comforter and sheets, so hopefully I won't have to torch them.

Allison was pacing around in the living room, she was really worried about Scott- we haven't heard from him in awhile and it's getting really dark outside. Stiles and myself are currently seated on the couch, trying to think of a way to prevent Derek from killing Lydia before they show up and break down the front door.

Maybe we could try to convince him that Lydia isn't the Kanima. We just need to find a piece of solid proof that can show she isn't it, so he won't kill her. She didn't pass the tests- which is a red flag, I totally get that. But, Derek is just so quick to giving the Kanima an identity that he isn't looking at the whole picture here. I have a feeling that Jackson was bitten, he had wanted the bite so badly- and with how easily Derek is handing them out now that he is an alpha, it wouldn't surprise me if he was the one who bit Jackson. And if Jackson was bitten, why isn't he a wolf? Scott would be able to tell if he was- because he explained that he could sense Isaac in the locker room before he knew he was a wolf for sure. Yes, Jackson passed the test- but maybe that's because the Kanima is only immune to the paralyzing stuff while in it's shapeshifted form. I mean, Lydia was bit by Peter and she didn't turn- so maybe she is immune to this stuff somehow.