Chapter 15. Biles not Stiles

"You're going to get him drunk? Stiles... I don't think that's such a good idea.." I mumbled over the phone as I glanced at my mom who was sitting at the kitchen table, anxiously drinking some tea. She has been an absolute wreck since Wednesday night with the whole school incident. I wish I could just calm her down because just seeing her this stressed out, is stressing me out.

Stiles chuckled on the other end of the phone, "It's a grrrrrrreat idea."

"Okay Tony the Tiger, are you already drunk?" I sighed sadly, I'm not saying I'm one of those teenagers that is totally against underage drinking- I mean, yeah everyone does it... I've even done it. But when it's your ADD boyfriend and temperamental werewolf brother out drinking alone somewhere, it kind of worries a person.

"Possibly... maybe... definitely." He laughed lightly, I could hear Scott complaining about something in the background. This was yet another bad idea, those two make some of the worst decisions in the world, I swear.

Stiles sighed dreamily, "What Scott doesn't understand, and what I've been trying...or well, doing... what am I doing? Oh! I'm telling him- there are plenty of girls in the sea. Plenty of 'em." 

"I think you mean fish in the sea," I chuckled lightly, man when he is drunk he sounds like a total ditz. A very cute, ditz- but a ditz nevertheless.

"Fish? No, I mean girls... I love girls... especially ones with brown hair, brown eyes... five foot four..." He trailed off, I could just see him now. Lounging out on the ground or in his jeep, his eyes fixed on the first thing that started to move- drawing his attention away from our conversation.

Wait- he just... I'm not trying to sound all conceited or anything but the girl he was just describing sounds a lot like me. I have brown hair and brown eyes, and I think I'm five foot four... I haven't measured my height in a long time, but that sounds about right. Is he saying he loves me? 

"Yes! Exactly like Kasey! Scott, how did you know I was talking about Kasey?" Stiles' voice came from the other end. Oh god. He was talking about me. He loves me? No, he can't possible be in love with me. He's probably just entirely too drunk for his own good. Yes, that has to be it. He's just really drunk and doesn't know what he is saying. 

My mom then walked over to me, "Honey... are you talking to Scott?"

"Oh, uhm no. It's Stiles, actually he just hung up." I lied awkwardly, I didn't want my mom to know that Stiles- my new boyfriend of only two freaking days, had taken my brother out to illegally drink. I mean she know's Stiles makes some... odd choices, but I don't want her knowing that he and my brother commit illegal activities rather frequently. 

"No I didn't! Kasey I'm still here, here... where is here? Scott where are we? I need another drink..." Stiles voice came through my speaker, I quickly hit the end call button and slid the phone in my back pocket, okay as soon as I see him again I am smacking him for his stupid idea.

I coughed awkwardly and tugged at the hem of my shirt, "Is there something you need? I was just getting ready to go to bed..." 

"Is he okay? Scott, I mean? Have you talked to him about what's her name?" My mom inquired as she gave me a pleading look. Oh god, she wants to talk about the break up with Allison. I don't even know why they broke up, Scott wouldn't tell me. And when I asked Allison she just said that she couldn't trust him. That's about all I know, and probably will know on the while Allison and Scott situation...

A sigh escaped me as I ran my hand through my hair, "Mom he just needs some time to sort it all out in his own way. And her name is Allison, by the way. Now, I'm heading to bed..." And with that said I made my dramatic exit by twirling around and then making my way up the stairs, ever so gracefully tripping at the last step. Awesome.