Problems

******

One week ago...

I walked into the company's cafeteria, it was loud, and bustling with people as always...

Friend (Dreia):"So Alexis, how was it? How are you with him? Do you feel like something is going to happen between you two?"
Alexis:"Well, he asked me to dinner again next week."
Dreia:"Wow! Good for you! He seems like a great person!"

I'm just an ordianry office worker.

Even though I feel like something is missing, I'm quite satisfied with my life these days... I checked out resturants in magazines, and sometimes go out with my girls!

We talk up a storm about love, and marriage, until I got that phone call...

I am a normal 28-year-old woman, looking to enjoy a little more romance, and marriage... And the normal happiness that comes with it...

*SOMEONE's CALLING ON THE PHONE*

Alexis:"Huh? It's pretty late to be calling right now, wonder who's calling."

I picked up, the phone, and answered...

Alexis:"Hello? What's going on? Uh huh, huh? What? Your business is going bankrupt!? Uh huh, yes... It's okay, I have some savings, I can help you with...?"

"WHAT!!??? FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!?

I almost fainted...

My father quit his job, to start a printing factory, I liked the smell of papers, back when I was little.

But, my father's business was hit hard, by the recession.

I was always grateful to my parents for bringing me up to comfort, they took wonderful care of me, as their only daughter...

And that's why I felt I needed to help them, but despite my conviction, I didn't know how, either what I could do for them...

At the time, I still couldn't think of anything.

******

Back then...

I couldn't have known just how much this conviction, for that moment, somebody appeared before me...

******

On that day, I was walking alone on a bridge without any particular destination, $500,000 in debt.

My father's business went under and had amassed a debt of $500,000.

I was told that I didn't need to pay ot off, but I refuse to default on this debt.

How many years, will it take to pay it off just livinga normal life? I'm already 28 afterall, yet... I was thinking about getting married to my boyfriend... But as soon as he found out about the debt, he suddenly wanted to break up with me.

At that time, a cold wind buffetted me, It was so strong I couldn't even walk, this is just like my life... I can't move forward, yet I can't go back to the time when I was still hapoy with my boyfriend either.

Paying off the debt would be impossible with my current job...

Night jobs... What about working on a club? Uhm... A Housekeeper?

Nah! Neither of those jobs are realistic.

What should I do?

With a sign, I watched the river flowing under the bridge, but I can't see the surface clearly, maybe it's so dark outside.

Suddenly, I noticed someone standing, and looking down the river like what I'm doing.

Is he feeling down, too?

And when I looked again, the guy suddenly dissapeared.

*SPLASH*

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~