Parting A New Life

"Hey isnt that Ryou Saji?"

"Really!? Is he filming here?!"

"Move! I need to get to Alexis!" Ryou grunted. Gradually as Ryou made his way over to me, I stretched out my arm. "Ryou!"

"Alexis!... Shit! I cant reach you!" Ryou almost tripped, but have the strength to hold up his body. But then something reflected sunshine behind Ryou... Is that a mirror? I was startled as piercing screams echoed throughout Shibuya.

"Ryou!" A woman screamed, that voice made people around Ryou, to turn and look at him, Ryou himself also turned around. "Ahhh!!!" A crowd member screamed, right infront of me, the woman swung her knife toward Ryou.

"Ryou!" I shouted, to warn him, to get his attention. The woman came closer to Ryou, and raised the knife up again... I heard screams from everywhere.

Suddenly, all the people around Ryou, moved away from him. "Ryou!" I shouted again. Ryou was falling down the ground, he fell on the cold asphalt, the blood pouring out from his arm and abdomem stained his clothes.

"Ryou... Ryou! Somebody! Please call an ambulance!" I ran to him, and held his head.

The police came immediatemy, the woman had her arms restrained and was taken away.

"Ryou... Ryou is mine... Only mine..." I murmured quietly in agony, before long, an ambulance arrived, and I was on my way to the hospital with him.

"Alexis!" While I was praying infron of the ICU, Jatsuki and Ryou's manager, who have been contacted, showed up. "Where is brother?"

"A fan of his... C-cut his arm and stomach, he was bleeding... Bleeding alot."

"Ryou..." Jatsuki said, in worry and doubt, standing side by side with Jatsuki who was on the verge of tears...All I could do was pray for Ryou.

******

"She is late." Jatsuki pointed out. "Uh, what is she doing, where is-" Ryou said furiously. "If you get riled up, it will affect your wound."

"But she..."

"Dont worry... Brother, she'll come soon, or maybe she might be lost."

"Ryou...!" I shouted out. "Alexis!" Ryou said with a smile on his face.

Ryou had been wearing a frown in his face, but that quickly changed into a smile when he saw me, I ran up to him and cuddled him, careful not to touch his wounds. "What were you doing?" Ryou came back to frowny face. "Im sorry... I got lost."

"As I thought." Jatsuki smiled.

"You really have no sense of direction, thats why you should have come with us." Ryou said, with crooked brows.

"But, I wanted to talk to my parents, since I wont be seeing them for a while." I smirked out.

"You really like to make me wait, dont you?"

"Seems like it..." I gave him a smirk in the eye, he raises his brow, I giggled. "I wont make you wait anymore then..." I smiled. "I'll be always with you."

Ryou took my hand gently in his. However, he didnt move the other arm, which was cut in the incident.

"Humm.. I will miss you." The President dramatically stated. "You make it sound that we'll be gone forever." Ryou said arrogantly. "Do you really wanna go?"

"Of course. Besides, my career isnt going to end like this."

Although Ryou had almost died, and have been unconcious for a week... He picked up, and recovered steadily after that. However his arm is still numb from the cut he sustained.

"I cant act, or go on tour in this condition, I will returned when Im fully healed." Ryou said to the President. "He'll be alright, he has Alexis with him too." He winked at me, The President sighed, "Leave Jatsuki to me." The President replied.

"Haha thanks... After my rehab, I'd be pleased to go to an overseas tour."

"During your rehab are you also planning to make music there, right?" I suggested. "Thats a good idea, now hurry up and get well, everyone is waiting for you." The President stated.

"Alexis... Please take care of Jatsuki."

"Okay, I will make him call you to talk about his own rehab and work situation." I smiled. "By the way... Are you sure about not getting divorced?" The President questioned. "Yes, that momesst when I realized that Ryou needs me... That choice dissapeared." I looked at Ryou."Of course, whatever happens to us, we'll complete each other." He smiled.

I smiled back. "Same as the lyrics.... Well we should get going."

"Take care, bro!"

"Come back soon, okay?"

"Sure, just Jatsuki... Dont cry because you will miss me."

"Just dont be mean to Alexis, ans dont make her cry, okay?"

"Its my right to make her cry." They both looked at me, with smirks on their faces. "WHAT!?"

"Am I right?" He wiggled his brow. "Whatever."

Even if we have a tough time in the future, we could cuddle, and get over it, in that song. Whatever happens, I would get goinv on so long as I was with Ryou...

{<FIN>}

Theres the end of the Story! Hope you guys enjoyed! I ran out of ideas, so I ended it here!

Wew tbh, this is the first story I EVER finished, except for the ones noted in my past notebooks...

THANK CHU~

Please check out our other stories:

RiverHill High
Promise Me Maybe
The Boy Who Made Me Smile
The Maiden Of The Jewel
Lust N Found
Hide N Seek

New stories soon to be published:

Be Careful With My Heart
My Vampire Boyfriend

☆♡¤☆♡¤☆♡¤☆♡¤☆♡¤☆♡¤☆¤♡

~Hanna_Licious
Nya~~~~~!
@WeTheQueenz

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~