Just Married

Ryou:"Okay I get it, when we go back to the office, should we write up a contract?"
Alexis:"Yes, please oh and another thing... We have to keep our relationship hidden from the media."
Ryou:"My boss told us so."
Alexis:"We'll really need to be careful about it.. I dont want you to become less popular because of me."
Ryou:"You never stop worrying about other people, do you...? Maybe, thats why we met, a normal person wouldnt see someone jump in a river and then jump in themselves to try to save them."
Alexis:"I just got caught up in the moment."

When I said that this, it was the first time, I saw Ryou break out of laughing, in my head, I see the usual Ryou, the sad Ryou I see sometimes... And the Ryou smiling in front of me, which on is the real Ryou?

******

The next day, I finished my work on time and left the office, yesterday, we signed our marriage registration form, and Ryou's manager went to city hall to submit it, at this point, my last name officially has been changed to Saji I meanm Soatome.

Alexis":Oh yesh, Ryou told me that he would send money to my bank account today..."

When I dropped by the bank and checked my account, I found that the $500,000 was already there.

Alexis:"Even though we made uo an IOU, I wonder if its really okatpy to use this..."

At the moment, my cellphone started ringing, I saw Ryou's name on the display.

Alexis:"Hello, Ryou?"
Ryou:"Did you check your back account? You should pay your debt soon."
Alexis:"Yes, I did, thank you... But, is it really okay if I use the money?"
Ryou:"Of course, idiot! If you dont pay soon, you'll rack uo more interest, interest for a $500,000 loan would be huge."

******

Just after I hung up the phone, I got a call from my father.

Dad:"Alexis! I just heard from Mom, what do you mean you'll pay our debt in full?"
Alexis:"Uhm... One of my friends will lend me the money without interest."
Dad:"What kind of friend is this? Can you trust them?"
Alexis:"Y-yes! I've been consulting with him for a while now, and he managed
To acquire the money for me, everything will be all right! Even though it will take some time, I will pay back the money for sure."
Dad:"Alexis... Im sorry, Im so sorry..." I heard Dad crying over the phone, I felt this was the right thing to do, but I also felt anxious about my decision, both feelings have been swirlinb around inside me since yesterday, no matter how long it takes, I will pay back my debt to Ryou. Only then can I feel like I've taken responsibility.

Adrian:"Frayco!"

When I turned aroumd, Adrian was standing there and he seemed a little upset.

Adrian:"About yesterday..."
Alexis:"Ah... thank you for yesterday! You helped me a lot!"
Adrian:"Are you seriously going to marry him?""
Alexis:"That is... Well... Im sorry, Adrian... Im in a hurry, so I have to go."

He almost grabbed my arm, so I scuttled away quickly.

Adrian:"Frayco!" He's always been so kind to me... But I cant tell him... That I married Ryou in order to pay off my debt.

Even though I felt bad, I kept running off hard as I could, I think this is Ryou's condo... His agency told me where it was. Escaping from Adrian, I came directly to a condo, which is in one of the most high-class areas of town, a gorgeous condo in one of the most high-class areas... Its just what you would expect from a famous actor.

From today on, this is my home, I opened the door woth a key Ryou gave me.

******

Alexis:"Ahh.. I was told that some people from the agency would send my stuff over... But I should nring the things that I will need soon... Things like an underwear..."

I sat on the sofa and took a quich breather, it was hard to imagine that I had actually become the wife of Ryou Saji.

Alexis:"What should I do...? I definitely cant quit my job, and I'll have to work at night to pay my debt..."

Then I heard the front door open, is that Ryou? Well, we are supposed to be married... So maybe I should at leastgreet him, also I will ne living here from now on, so I should say hi to him... When I stood up, somebody came into the room.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~