Maybe Im Just A Tool

Ryou:"...."

There was an awkward silence... And then Ryou talked quietly.

Ryou:"Who told you about her?"
Alexis:"W-why do you want to know?"

I cant say that... I heard about her from Jatsuki... It might cause trouble for him.

Ryou:"... Anyway, it has nothing to do with you."
Alexis:"T-thats not true, we're supposed to be married, right...?
Ryou:"Thats because I paid your debt. That was our deal."
Alexis:"T-thats true... But..."

I know I shouldnt say it, but I help it.

Alexis:"What am I to you?... Am I just a tool?" I heard Ryou sigh over the phone... And then...
Ryou:"... You just dont get it."

CLICK

He hung up on me, I just stared at my phone, not knowing what to do.

Alexis:"Ryou... Didnt deny what I said." He just said I dint get it, and then hung up."

He thinks Im his tool... And he just used me so he could technically be 'married'. That.... Must be it. While I hold my phone, tears run down my cheeks, I stifle my sobs, hoping no one hears me.

******

Just before lunch break, when I returned to my desk after fixing my makeup, my boss called me.

Boss:"I know you are busy, but would you take this document to a client?"
Alexis:"Where do I need to take it?"
Boss:"They're at a hotel around here, I would appreciate if you could just drop by there before you go home."
Alexis:"Okay, I'll take care of it on my way home."
Boss:"Thank you."

When I received the document, I was still depressed, but I went back to work.

******

Alexis:"Excuse me, I came here to give this document to a guest who is staying in Room 2103."
Reception:"Sure, just a moment please." I just got off work, so I came here on my way home with a document from my boss, its a famous hotel, and there are rumors that show business people sometimes stay here incognito. "Your guest is asking you to bring it to his room."
Alexis:"Okay, thank you."

The room is on the 21st floor, so its the top floor... Thats where the suites are. I went up to the 21st floor by elevator and looked for the client's room.

Hmm.... 2013.

???:"But Ryou..."

What!? ... Ryou? I reflexively look for the owner of the voice, and I saw a cute woman there, Ryou was standing across from her, without thinking, I peeked inside the room..

Oh no.... I should hide myself, I hid behind the nearest corner, but now this feels like Im spying in them... Oh no... Im not trying to do that... Ryou stretches out his arms, he holds her gently, I saw Ryou's face a little but... He looks pained, also like he cares for her

Ryou touched her hair gently, as if he was happy just to touch her, the lady also wraps her arms around Ryou's back softly.

M-my hands are shaking... Why do I feel... Pain like this...

When I think about Ryou touching another girl, my mind goes blank, I realize that Im having complicated feelings about the woman in Ryou's arms...

Is this jealousy...? I-it cant be... I was... Forced to marry him...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey everyone! This is Hanna_Licious just wanted to give a shoutout to a person!

ellaalvrdo

Thank you so much, for your support, and compliments gurl! You rock!