Like A Dog

He didng finish what he was about to say, when we kissed again... Sunlight came shining through the window.

Ryou:".... The sun's some out."
Alexis:"I wonder if Jatsuki made it back to the car... Lets get going."
Ryou:"Alright... Lets go back and wait in the car."
Alexis:"Yeah... I think Jatsuki easily made it back to the car."

Ugh! Why didnt I ask him?!

I want to.... Ask why he kissed me, but I prefer not to...

******

We didnt talk about the kiss from earlier, he put me on his back again, and we left the cottage...

When we got back to the car, Jatsuki was looking around with a worried look on his face.

Ryou:"Jatsuki!"
Jatsuki:"Brother! Alexis."
Alexis:"Im glad you made it back okay."
Ryou:"We were worried sick about you!" Ryou let me off of his back, and ran towards Jatsuki, as Ryou hugged Jatsuki tightly, Jatsuki looked a bit down.
Jatsuki:"Sorry... When I was looking around, I noticed I wandered farther from the car than I thought, I hurried back to the car, but you were no where to be found."
Ryou:"We kept calling your name, you didnt hear us?"
Jatsuki:"No, not at all."
Ryou:"The woods are pretty thick... So they might have dampened our voices. Anyhow, Im glad you're safe, there are towels in the car, so you can dry your hair..."

******

Ryou:"Here you go, Jatsuki."
Jatsuki:"Thanks."
Ryou:"And this is for you." Ryou made me face him, and dried my hair with the towel he was holding, when I looked at him, he gently smiled at me.
Alexis:"Your drying my hair kind of like... How you would dry a dog."
Ryou:"Well, you do look kind of like a Maltese."
Alexis:"Why a Maltese!? Why not a Chihuahua?!"
Ryou:"Yeah, that might suit you more, because your always trembling scared like one." He gently wiped a drop of water that had dripped from my hair to my cheek.

I got a sweet feeling like when I felt shy, or when I would flash back to the kiss from before.....his big hands feels good.

Jatsuki:"Am I getting in the way, or something?"
Ryou:"Getting in the way of what?"
Jatsuki:"Because..."
Alexis:"Jatsuki!"
Ryou:"This turned into a weird drive, didnt it? We should get going soon."
Jatsuki:"You two just go alone next time, Im going to be more independent from Ryou."
Alexis:"If you do that, I think Ryou would cry."
Ryou:"I wont cry!"
Alexis:"But you'll be sad, wont you?"
Ryou:"Probably..."

Our ride home was filled with smiles...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~