Into The Woods

Of course I wasnt carrying an umbrella at the time, I wasnt getting that wet because of the trees, but the rain was gradually got heavier...

Alexis:"What am I going to do...? My phone doesnt have reception... Ryou!!! Jatsuki!!!" I then felt a sudden sharp pain in my ankle. "Ah!" I stumble and fall towards a tree trunk, I somehow avoided falling over, but when I tried take a step, a piercing pain shot my ankle. "Is it sprained...?" What should I do?!

Im already lost, and have no idea which direction I should be headed in, there was nothing I could do under the pouring rain, so I just stayed where I saw, I strayed away from Ryou as we searched for Jatsuki, who had gotten lost... Tripping and spraining my ankle, I was at a loss for what to do and just stayed put... What should I do...?

Anyways, if I stay under the rain like this, I'll get soaked. I have to do something...

Alexis:"... Ryou..." I found myself whispering Ryou's name... " I want to see Ryou's face... I want to hear his voice..." Without realizing it... I fell in love with him...

******

Ryou:"ALEXIS!!!" I suddenly look up.
Alexis:"Ryou!"
Ryou:"Alexis, where are you?"
Alexis:"Ryou! Im right here!"
Ryou:"Alexis!" Ryou appeared before me. " Hey... What do you think you're doing!? I was worried sick!"
Alexis:"I-Im sorry..."
Ryou:"Dont cry... I was the one wanting to cry when you dissapeared."
Alexis:"Ryou..." He took a deep breath, and held me, he held me really tightly as if to check if it was really me.
Ryou:"Anywa, why are you sitting here?"
Alexis:"I tripped... And twisted my ankle, so I couldnt walk."
Ryou:"You are really something... Even though you into trouble so easily youself, you're quick to try to save others... I cant take my eyes off of you for a moment."
Alexis:"S-sorry... Did you find Jatsuki?"
Ryou:"No, I havent found him yet, but he's a smart one... I think he remembers where the car is, we cant do anything if we're lost, so lets head back to the car for now." He squatted down with his back facing me.
Alexis:"What?"
Ryou:"Get on."
Alexis:"Uhmm!? Im fine! I think I can manage if I just drag my leg."
Ryou:"No way! Your ankle is getting more, and more swollen as we speak, just be quiet and get on my back." I timidly put my hand out to him, and he gently lets me ride on his back.

Well... Just for a bit, I thought as I lay my head on his back...

Ryou:"The rain's starting to come down hard... I see a cottage over there. Lets take shelter there..." He started to walk on that direction."

It was an old abandoned cottage... Luckily, the door was unlocked...

******

Ryou:"We should wait here until the rain stops..."
Alexis:"I-Im sorry Ryou... I must've been... heavy..."
Ryou:"You're not heavy, but I prefer a girl with littke more mear on her though." He grinned.
Alexis:"Really?"
Ryou:"I told you before that you're scrawny, right?"
Alexis:"Hey!"

When I went to hit him, he grabbed my hand with a smile on his face, my fingers became interlocked with his, and I averted my eyes away from himm...

Ryou:"......Look at me"
Alexis:"B-but..."
Ryou:"Hey."

He took a hold of my chin, and faced me towards him, as if drawn toward one another... Our lips locked. Even though he loves Krissy... Why is he doing this..?

I cant resist his sweet kiss though, when I try to grab his arm, he only held me even tighter in return. His skin felt so warm on my body, because my clothes were wet from the rain...

Ryou:"Alexis..."
Alexis:"R-Ryou..?
Ryou:"....I...."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~