Call Me Ryou

When I looked up, I saw that Ryou had taken my driver license out of my wallet...

Alexis:"Hey! What are you doing?"
Ryou:"I have great idea, if you marry me... I'll pay off all that you owe."
Alexis:"What!?"
Ryou:"Now that's beneficial to both of us..."
Alexis:"Wait a minute, w-w-what do you get of this."
Ryou:"A marriage, of course what do you think? If you sign this marriage contract, I've got the money you need. Also, if I disappeared as a superstar, my fans would be devasted." He said, with a smirk on his face.
Alexis:"What do you mean by... 'Disappear'."
Ryou:"After you leave, if I die in this hotel... You might be suspected of murder. 'Did some female stalker kill superstar Ryou Saji?' It would be all over the papers." He sat on a chair near me, then put his hands, at the back of his, head supporting it.

With a smirky look on his face, obviously, but I didn't mind, I sometimes spend my freetime... At my job...

Alexis:"No way...!" He went dark.

He's whispering in a low voice, but that somehow makes it more threatening.

I folded my hands, in fear, as I waited for his response, but... He just kept silent, so I tried to say something to him...

But when I try to say a word, he grabs my arm, and pulls me into an embrace, he looks the same guy as the guy in the TV, but this guy in front of me, looks more serious.

I was frighthened, so I began struggling... But I can't move...

Ryou:"That's good, now you're beginning to understand.
Alexis:"W-Why are you doing this t-to me?"
Ryou:"Why not? We're in a hotel afterall, you came here with me, so don't act like you didn't know what was going to happen." He voice sounds, threatening, but somehow... Devilishly good.

I just can't resist.

Alexis:"H-Hey! You forced me to---" he cuts me off again.

Ryou cuts off my words by pressing his lips against mine.

Ryou:"Are you going to leave me?"
Alexis:"That's not what I meant..."

Ryou looks sad...

His lips met mine, over and over, as if seeking for help.

Alexis:"Mr. Saji..."
Ryou:"Just all me Ryou, we're going to get married afterall." He smirked at me again, and smiles.
Alexis:"..."

He strokes my hand, and his soft lips slowly working down my neck...

T-This is... Not good, but I can't get that sad look he gave out my head.

Alexis:"Mr. Saji..."
Ryou:"Call me Ryou, I will take care of all your problems, in exchange... You become mine." He smirks, like his hungry for more...

I know this is wrong... But I can't resist, if I push him away, he might try to kill himself... Again...

Alexis:R-Ryou.."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~