My Decision

I might have just been imagining it, but Ryou seemed sad. However, I find it impossible to think that he's jealous of me when we only just met.

Instead he looked like a child who had just a toy taken away from him.

Ryou:"Whatever, as long as you marry me, I wouldnt care even if you have an affair with him."
Alexis:"What?! No way! I would never do that kind of thing!"
Ryou:"If you want to do it, ots not like you have to... Just do whatever you want."
Alexis:"Don't say that..."

Even though he says he wants to marry soon, he also says having an affair is acceptable... What does Ryou even mean?

Well, I have no idea...

A while later, Ryou's office comes into sight.

I've been scratching my head during this whole trip to the office. Adrian said that I should ask him for help, but I just cant do it.

Also, I cant allow myself to get fired by having that picturebsent to my office, things like that cant go back to how they were before.

I made an decision...

Alexis:"Okay... You win, I will sign the Marriage Registration Form when we go back to your place, however... I have a condition."
Ryou:"You have a condition?"
Alexis:"Lets say you have to pay me back my debt for now, no matter how long it takes, I will pay back the $500,000 in full to you for sure, if it even takes me forever."
Ryou:"And then?"

"Then... When I finish paying off the debt... I want you to divorce me."

Ryou:"I see.." He smiled.
Alexis:"Also... When you find somebody, who you really want to marry, please tell me, then I'll be ready to get the divorce, you might say I'm stupid, but I still believe that couples should marry for love" I sighed. ".... I.... Want you..... To be happy with somebody you love."
Ryou:"Why do you worry about me, like that?" At his sentence I smiled.

"Well, if you find somebody to love... You wouldnt think about killing yourself ever, would you? I'm sorry for saying selfish things, even though you're paying off the debt..."

I smiled warmly at him.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

What do you think Ryou feels about this? What's the catch about this whole decision thing? Well find out in the next up-coming chapers!

I thank you!

Hanna
Nya~!