Accept It

??? :"Sign here..."
Alexis:"You must be kidding.. "
??? :"You think I'm joking, huh? "
Alexis:"I don't even know you, so how should I know? "
??? :"You don't me? I thought something felt off, You're treating me just like any other normal guy. "
Alexis:"Uhm.. "
??? :"Actually, it should be soon. "

He glanced at the clock on the wall, and turned on the TV.

Suddenly, I realized what he was talking about... The guy standing in front of me... Was on TV..

Alexis:"Huh? You're on TV!? "
Ryou:"I'm Ryou Saji, I'm an actor, you don't know me. "
Alexis:"Ryou Saji? "

I vaguely recall my co-workers talking about him... Apparently he's really popular, they talk about him in every corner..

Especially the other women, I'm working with..

Ryou:"So what are you going to do? "
Alexis:"What? "
Ryou:"Christ! Take responsibility woman! "
Alexis:"What do you want me to do?
Ryou:"If you don't take resonsibility... We'll have to go through all this again.. "
Alexis:"Huh...? You don't mean to say that if I don't marry you, you're seriously going to kill yourself? "
Ryou:"What did you think I was saying? "
Alexis:"You shouldnt blackmail someone into marrying you... What kind of basis for marriage is that!?.... If you marry, you should marry for love.. "
Ryou :"Huh!? Get real! "
Alexis:"What? "
Ryou:"We're not in middle school anymore, I've never met somebody, who really belives in work. "
Alexis:"That's not true. "
Ryou:"Reality is far different, from what we see in movies, and soap operas, must people marry out of convenience, if you're going to be very dissapointed... How old are you? "
Alexis:"I-I'm 28... "
Ryou:"What were you doing on that bridge?"
Alexis:"N-Nothing special... I was just watching the river f-flow...
Ryou:"Watching the flowing river? Riiiiiiight, just like I was."
Alexis:"Well, I wasn't the one killing myself!"
Ryou:"But, I bet you thought, about it a little bit." He smirks, and her looks at the TV gradually ignoring me.
Alexis:"W-W-W-Why do you think that!?"
Ryou:"Heh, cute... But nobody watches a river, alone at that time of day..." He chuckles.
Alexis:"I....uhhh..."
Ryou:"I know you have problems too..." He became serious.
Alexis:"What- I... No...uhm.. I don't---" he cuts me off.
Ryou:"-Did you get dumped? Was the guy you like taken? Did he cheat on you?"

... Why does he think this way...

Alexis:"N-No!"
Ryou:"Well then... If it's not a guy, then it must be money." He looked back at me, with sharp eyes.
Alexis:"!!!"
Ryou:"Heh, earlier you said that you don't have any money..." He smiled, but in a cold way.

I was suddenly lost of words...

Ryou:"You have to tell me now..."

He brought it up, there's no chance in hiding it...

Alexis:"... My father's business went under... So we ended up owing a huge amount of 'money'." I looked down thinking about the debt.
Ryou:"How much is it...?"
Alexis:".....$500,000." He looked up to him, in depression.
Ryou:"That's quite a lot of many for ordinary people." He was trying to look shocked.
Alexis:"Y-Yeah, I was thinking a lot of things, like how I might have a night job, to pay back that money, and before I realized it, I was on the bridge."
Ryou:"I see, you've had a tough time haven't you... Alexis Fray..."
Alexis:"Huh? How do you know my name!?"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

As I said, this story, will be verse in smaller parts, and for that I'm really sorry...

But all you have to understand is... I haven't have much time, in stories and I'm really sorry for that either...

So just don't complain about the short parts, just be thankful this story came to your life...

Now! Please follow WeTheQueensROYALTY, and please do VOTE for the story itself! Thank you~

HANNA
Nya~!