In Trouble

Painfully, Ryou was about to say something... When his phone started ringing on the table, I became nervous wondering if it was a call from Krissy, Jatsuki, who was ckearly edge because pf what was happening between Ryou, and I, passed the phone to Ryou.

Jatsuki:"Its from your boss."
Ryou:"From my boss? Why now?... Hello? Is everything okay?.... What do you mean...?" Ryou changed his tone of voice, I locked my eyes with Jatsuki, and held my breath. ".... Okay, Im on my way now... Jatsuki... Im going to the office."
Jatsuki:"Oh, okay."
Ryou:"And Alexis... You're coming with me."
Alexis:"You want me to go, too? Why?"
Ryou:"My boss will explain things to us in more details."
Alexis:"Why do I have to go with you...?"
Ryou:"That will be explained later!"

His curtness implied that he wouldnt be taking any further questions...

Right after that, his manager came to pick us up, and drove us to the office, Ryou and ai didnt talk at all while in the car... But the manager didnt seemed to notice that, because he was to tense.

******

President:"We are in trouble..."

Inside the president's office, there was a big envelope sitting on a table, a photo was sticking out of it.

Alexis:"What is this photo of...?"
President:"Its a photo of Ryou and Krissy Kamiyama... Well, she is now Krissy Mikami... Its a picture of you withthat girl."
Alexis:"A picture with Krissy...?!"
President:"We are in trouble, your face is clearly visible, so I couldnt dodge the bullet on this one, anyway, I bought the negatives before they could get disclosed... Instead, we have to make an announcement about you two."
Ryou:"Is it because of the pressure of her father!?"
President:"Yes, it is, if we make the announcement, he'll be satisfied that you wont be able to see his daughter after that."
Alexis:"Wait a minute! If we make an announcement about us, Ryou will..."

To make sure his popularity stays in tact, he shouldnt be involved in any scandals... Thats exactly why we've been keeping our relationship a secret. However, if we make this announcement now... What will happen to Ryou?

Ryou:"... You're worried about me at a time like this?"
Alexis:"Well..."
Ryou:"Sir... Im breaking up with Alexis."
Alexis:"Huh?"
President:"What did you say?"

Ryou.... What did you just say...?

Ryou:"Dont worry, Im not saying Im gonna leave the agency over this, you agree with what Im saying, right?"
Alexis:"Why are you saying this...?"
Ryou:"I'll.... Let you go." He said it... And smiled sadly at me...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~