A Night With Adrian

I'll pay the money back to Ryou, but... I wont be able to support myself like this... I cant always depend on Adrian's kindness... At the time, Adrian suddebly stopped walking, his grip in my hand tightened.

Alexis:"Adrian?"

Seeing Adrian with his gaze fixed ahead on one spot, I knew something is wrong, I also turned to see... I saw Ryou comeout of the nearby hotel entrance.

Alexis:"Ryou..."

Why is he leaving a hotel... Alone? But actually he wasnt alone... After Ryou left, a familiar girl peers out from the hotel entrance and made her way out of the hotel.

Alexis:"Krissy...?
Adrian:"Do you know her?"

I couldnt answer her, I know this would happen, but I also wanted to believe that Ryou wouldnt do anything to hurt my feelings, I was confused.

Alexis:"Lets go, Adrian..."
Adrian:"Frayco?" I ignored him, and continued on the direction I was looking, and he noticed.

He pulled my arm immediately, agreeing to the fact... I wont talk... And started... As if he were trying to get far away from there.

******

Adrian:"Please come in and hace a seat."
Alexis:"Thank you."

It was a barren apartment setereotypical of what one would expect from a bachelor...

I finally I made it to his place...

Adrian:"Shall we have a drink first? But this isnt a bar, yet we still can have a good time, now about some beer?"
Alexis:"Uh, yes thank you."
Adrian:"Or would you prefer a cocktail?"
Alexis:"No... Anthing is fine."

We opened our beers, and toasted, I'd already gad a drink at the bar, so the alcohol hit me pretty quickly.

Adrian:"You dont normally drink that fast." He said with a surprise look.
Alexis:"Really...? Maybe I just feel like drinking tonight."
Adrian:"..." He looks at me deeply.
Alexis:"Whut?"
Adrian:"I really like looking at you, when you drink."
Alexis:"Uhh, what do you mean?"

He came close me, stretched out his arm, and stroked my hair...

Adrian:"You usually have an innocent look on you... But you look really sexy when you're drinking..."
Alexis:"T-Thats not true..."
Adrian:"You do, you just havent notice... Do you drink with him...?"

His jealousy of Ryou is clear as day.

My communication with Ryou has been less than straight forward, so I left comfortable with the way in which Adrian expressed his feelings, when I smiled, he touched my lips with his fingers... And kissed me...

Alexis:"Ah..."
Adrian:"Frayco... You should be with me..."
Alexis:"Adrian..."

As he kissed me he spoke in a wistful tone.

Alexis:"But I...
Adrian:"I can look after you better than him, I wont make you sad like he does...Frayco... I love you."

I was so happy to hear those words, I could cry... But not because he confessed... At the same time, I felt I've been bad to him.

If I can return his feelings... I wonder if I could feel better. While entertaining the thought... I fell inti his arms... Unconcious...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hmm... Maybe Alexis drank to much alcohol???

Lawls :3