Tangled Feelings

If they take another photo of Ryou and Krissy, Krissy's father will be furiously mad for sure, we need to let Ryou and Krissy get away somwhere.

Alexis:"Uhhh... How about leaving separately from the back door?"
Junta:"They are probably members of the press waiting around the back door too."

Then we only have one choice.

Alexis:"I'll show myself to the press as Ryou's fiance, you guys have should make your exit while Im doing that."
Ryou:"I cant leave you here!"

I was happy about the way Ryou tried to protect me, I almost cried, but if we didnt get out of the situation, it would effect Ryou's career negatively.

Alexis:"Please, Ryou."
Ryou:"Whatever you say, I wont leave you, Im staying here with you."
Alexis:"Ryou..."
Ryou:"I've already decided, I wont go anywhere with out you."
Alexis:"W-why...?"
Ryou:"I'll appear infront of the press with you, then they'll flock to us for an interview, Krissy... You'll be able to get out through the back door."
Junta:"Are you sure about this idea?"
Krissy:"Ryou..."
Ryou:"Krissy... Be careful." Krissy just nodded her head at the sound of Ryou's sad tone of voice, escorted by a bar staff she headed towards the back door, readying for her escape. "Alexis? Are you ready?" Ryoy took my hand, and headed to the main door.
Alexis:"Ryou, why are you doing this?"
Ryou:"Cause' I want to be with you."
Alexis:"But why?" Ryou pushed my shoulder agains the wall where Junta, and those outside couldnt see us. "R-Ryou...?"
Ryou:"You misunderstand me..."
Alexis:"I misunderstand you?" I tried to say more, but I couldnt because Ryou kissed me, he kissed me over and over, until I was enable to think clearly. "Uh.."
Ryou:"Alexis... Alexis..." He keeps digging in my lips...
Alexis:"Ryou..."

Why are you kissing me so passionately, you love Krissy, he kissed me repeatedly as if he couldnt control himself. Somebody could have seen us... But, I was intoxicated by the warmth of Ryou's lips.

Alexis:"Ryou, please stop..."
Ryou:"..." Finally Ryou separated his body from mine, but he is still holding my hand.
Ryou:"...Actually, on that day..."
Alexis:"That day?"
Ryou:"On that day when you and I were here at the bar, and I got a call from Krissy..."

While Ryou started speaking with a look of sadness written in his face, he pushed the main door open... At the moment- we were met by a barrage of lights as the camera flashed, coming from the gloom of the bar, I was dazzled in the moment byvthe strong lights, I think Ryou went through the same thing.

Ryou:"Oh-"

Ryou lost his balance on the stairs just outside of the bar

Alexis:"Ryou! Be careful!"

His hand began to let go of mine, as he was about to fall, I then grabbed him tight, and pulled him toward me, only to be dragged down by his weight, I fell down the stairs instead of Ryou.

Ryou:"Alexis!" I heard Ryou'a voice just before everything went dark...

******

Ryou:"Alexis."

When I came back to reality, a white ceiling came up to my focus.

Ryou:"Alexis! Alexis... Are you awake!?"
Alexis:"Ryou....?"
Ryou:"Do you remember? You tried to protect me from falling down the stairs?"
Alexis:"Yes... I remember that."

Perhaps the shock from falling down the stairs, I cant talk ver well for now.

Ryou:"I was told that you might hit your head, and it scared me stiff." With a worried look on his face.
Alexis:"Im sorry."
Ryou:"Dont say sorry, why are you apoligizing?"
Alexis:"I-I made you worried about me."
Ryou:"You'll stay in the hospital for a few days and go through several tests, but I was told if you woke up, we dont need to worry too much."
Alexis:"I see thank you." I smiled at him.
Ryou:"Why did this have to happen to you..? This is reckless!"
Alexis:"Yes... I suppose it is reckless... But I couldny help but worry about you, my body just moved instantly."
Ryou:"I've never seen aybody like that... You almost killed yourself."
Alexis:"That may be true... But Im glad you didny get hurt." I smiled and realized that Ryou was sitting on the chair beside me.... Holding my hand the whole time. "Ryou... At the moment.."
Ryou:"Huh?"
Alexis:"When we came to Junta's bar, you called my name first."
Ryou:"Oh... Did I? I guess I didnt thought about it."
Alexis:"Still... I was happy, thank you."