Trusted

Alexis:"... Thanks, Adrian, but why are you here..?"
Adrian:"I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me, I went to your department to ask you, but they told me that you were off today, I couldnt get a hold of you by calling your cell, so I got worried, and came to check up on you."

I called the office, and asked to take the day off, because I woke up with a cold, after that, so many things happened that I hadnt even thought about checking my cellphone.

While Im thinking everything that happened to me, Adrian reaches out his arms... And holds me gently.

Adrian:"I didnt know you were in this kind of situation... Why didnt you ask me for help?"
Alexis:"A-Adrian..."
Adrian:"I'd never even heard about your debt, do you not trust me enough to tell me, about something like this?"
Alexis:"I-Its not that... I just didnt want to cause trouble for you."
Adrian:"If its for you, I would never think of it as trouble..."

Adrian puts his hands on my shoulders, I felt his eyes gazing deep inti mine, and I couldnt help but, look back into his.

Adrian:"I'm worried about you, because I want to... Frayco... I think I---"
Ryou:"Hey!"

Ryou roughly pulled me away from Adrian.

Alexis:"Whoa..!"
Ryou:"What do you think your doing to my girl?"
Alexis:"Hey, wai---"
Adrian:"Who are you? And what do you mean? By 'your girl'?"
Ryou:"She is going to marry me.
Adrian:"What the hell are you even talking abo---"

And then, Ryou took off his sunglasses and showed his face.

Adrian:"What?! Your Ryou Saji!? Why are you with Frayco?"
Ryou:"Thats none of your business, Alexis lets go!"
Alexis:"Uh.... Ow! That hurts! Ryou stop pulling me! Uh, Adrian! Thank you for helping me!"

Adrian stood there stunned, in the scene. Well... It was all I could do to thank him before Ryou slammed the door shut.

******

After Ryou went into my room, and found my seal, we went back in to the car.

Alexis:"Your hurting me, Ryou!"
Ryou:"We found what we wanted, now lets go."
Alexis:"I get it, you dont have to be so rough, though."
Ryou:"Its all your fault for taking it do long."
Alexis:"I would go with you, if you just told me to."
Ryou:"So now, your pretty obedient, huh?"
Alexis:"Only because you're threatening me like that... But anyways, why did you do that earlier."
Ryou:"What do you mean?"
Alexis:"Why did you say that to Adrian?"
Ryou:"But its true, you are going to marry me, and then you'll be my girl... Actually you're already mine."
Alexis:"Why?"
Ryou:"Why? Do you want me to remind you, what happened to us last night?"

Ryou stretched out his arms, ans stroked my collaer bone, I thought about what happened last night... And my body twitched involuntarily."

******

In the car, Ryou stretcged out his arms towards me, he touched my cheek, my hair... And he ran his thumb over my lips.

.......

Ryou:"Pffft... What are you getting all tense form for?"
Alexis:"We're not doing it in the car, its so fun teasing you!" He smirked.

When I realized that he was just teasing me, I immediately flushed out of embarrassment. Ryou was looking at me with an amused smile, like he wanted to tease me more.

Alexis:"You were rude to Adrian..."
Ryou:"What, you like him or something?"
Alexis:".... He is my co-worker, and he always watches over me, you shouldnt treat such a gentle person like that."
Ryou:"Hmm, I see."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hanna
Nya~!