Married To Another

I-I dont like Ryou at all...

Ryou:".... I love you..."

Those whispered words fell from Ryou's mouth, but they were intended for the woman.

Stunned, I saw Ryou walking away from me.

Oh good, he didnt notice me... She also watched Ryou leave... Amd went into the room in front of her, after witnessing what happened just now, I took the document to the client... And wandered around town for a while.

******

.... I feel uncomfortable going home, I saw them holding each other... How can I see him?

That girl must be Krissy.

I have no proof, but I felt like that had to be her.... Ryoy still loves Krissy... And Krissy still loves him too.

But... Why did he marry me? If Ryou loves Krissy... Why does he needs me?

I looked at my watch..

... Look at the time! I should go home now... Oh yeah, Ryou wont come home until late tonight.

And also Ryou asked me to cook for Jatsuki.. Remembering this well, I finally started walking home.

******

When I got into the kitchen, I feel a littoe more calm, its true that we made a contract, as Ryou says, and I should appreciate him because he paid off my debt, and lets me live here... But...

Alexis:"All I can do is wait for him... Even if Ryou doesnt eat, I should cook and behave like his wife."

Even still I cant forget what I saw earlier tonight, Ryou was touching another girl, he was holding her, and was stroking her hair gently...

While cutting some vegetables, years rolled down my cheeks...

Alexis:"W-why... Am I... Crying?" I whispered.
Jatsuki:"... Alexis?"

I couldnt turn around when Jatsuki called me, I just stood there, but I can sense him approaching me.

Jatsuki:"Are you crying?"
Alexis:"N-no... I was cutting onions and they made my eyes water."
Jatsuki:"Thats not true..."
Alexis:"What?"
Jatsuki:"But... Alexis... You arent cutting any onions..."

Quietly, gently... Jatsuki hugged me from behind.

I was surprised by hus determined answer, and turned around, I saw that he has a serious look on his face.

Alexis:"Jat, what are you doing?"
Jatsuki:"If you cry, I feel said too." From his words, it made me smile.
Alexis:"I-Im not really crying." I touched his cheek.
Jatsuki:"Thats not true..."

His tone is different than his usual tone, he whispered in my ear, and my mind went blank.

Jatsuki:"You were crying, werent you?"
Alexis:"T-thats because... I was cutting onions."
Jatsuki:"Its about ny brother, isnt it?"
Alexis:"Huh?"
Jatsuki:"Or... Is it about Krissy... Maybe?"

Jatsuki must have noticed the blood draining frommhim face, I didnt say anything, but then Jatsuki started talking slowly.

Jatsuki:"My brother, and Krisst have been dating... I thought they would marry for sure... But Krissy... Married another man."
Alexis:"She married another man? Then that means...?"
Jatsuki:"Yes... She is somebody else's wife..."
Alexis:"So... She didnt marry a man she loves?"
Jatsuki:"What do you mean...? Krissy's father is a famous politician due to his situation, she was forced to marry."
Alexis:".... A marriage of convience..."
Jatsuki:".... I think it broke my... Brother's heart."

Ryou...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey guys! I just realized I wont be updating every friday, lolz... Actually... Maybe I can update everyday... Or 2 days later, and such...