Does He Like Me?

Adrian slammed the door to yhe reference room loudly, but barely anyone uses this room, as expected, we were the only two in here.

Adrian:"Can we talk in private, here?"
Alexis:"W-What do you mean...? Are you angry?"
Adrian:"Yes, I am. I'm angry with Ryou Saji."
Alexis:"But why?"
Adrian:"Because he's coercing you into marrying him, he wants to own you in marriage in return for your debt, thats what you call coercion."
Alexis:"But he lent me the money without interest... And its true he really saved my family."

Adrain kept glaring at me, while I try to explain, he came closer, and closer to me, but I moved away from him, as if trying to escape him.

When I backed myself into the shelf with nowhere left to go, he started to speak seriously.

Adrian:"I'll prepare the $500,000 you owe him."
Alexis:"W-what did you say?"
Adrian:"The you pay the money to him, and tell him not to ever hang around with you anymore."
Alexis:"I-I cant do that.... I cant ask him to do that."
Adrian:"And there is no reason that Ryou should pay your debt instead of me, is there?"
Alexis:"W-what?! What do you mean...?"

He kissed me as if he was trying to stop my words, I was stunned and tried to resist, but he easily held me tight.

Alexis:"Mm... Mmph!"
Adrian:"Frayco... Now you know why I want to help you so much, dont you? I-I lo-"

SLAM!

The sound of the door opening startled us, and we jerked away from each other.

Someone came in

Employee1:"It shoukld be in this shelf I think..."
Employee2:"Really? Was it at the back of the room?"

They went to the other side of us, Adrian and I looked at each other once more for a moment, then we quickly left the reference room.

******

Just to be safe, we went back to our departments separately.

However, I couldnt forget about his forceful kiss and the things he said after I went back to my desks.

Does he like me..? But Im maried to Ryou... Once he finds out that Im married to another man, he might get really mad, I cant get divorced yet, until I pay Ryou back the money... I think back on the conditions of our divorce that Ryou agreed to.

If Ryou finds somebody to marry, we are supposed to get divorce!

I remembered that Jatsuki mentioned about a girl named Kryssa, why doesnt Ryou marry Krissy instead? Is there any logical reason why he isnt able to?

Then sound of my cellphone vibrating on my desks pulled me out of my thoughts, when I checked the display, I saw thatcit was Ryou calling.

I cant answer this here...

Instead I grabbed my cellphone, and I ran to the emergency stairs..

******

Alexis:"Hello? Ryou?"
Ryou:"I feel like we havent talk for a while."
Alexis:"Thats true, we miss each other all the time."
Ryou:"I'll be home late, so I'll eat out."

Just hearing thw sound f his voice made me forget about the things Im worrying about, but when he said he'll be home late, it made me feel down...

Alexis:"Ryou.... Please come home early."
Ryou:"I cant do that you know we're cutting it close to the deadline of the filming."
Alexis:"Okay..."
Ryou:"But you need to cook for Jatsuki, okay?"

When I heard the tone of Ryou's voice, I realized that I was the only one joking around.

If its going to be like this... Is there really a reason for us to be married? We dont see each other very much and we dont like each other either, I sighed.

Alexis:"H-Hey, Ryou... Why... Did you choose me?"
Ryou:"What are you talking about?"
Alexis:"Im just wondering, why you.... Married me?"
Ryou:"Is it because you stopped me from dying, isnt it?"
Alexis:"But... You didnt need to marry me."
Ryou:"You're the one who did it, so its natural that you take responsibility."
Alexis:"Thats not what I mean.... Dont you have.... S-someone to marry other than me?"
Ryou:".... What?"
Alexis:"W-what about Krissy."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~