Do you remember?

-Harrys POV-

"Its m-me...Ellie"

I was drowning in my own air.. i felt like i was gonna have a panick attack! i looked at the skinny girl. i didnt believe her. this isnt MY Ellie.. or THE Ellie at all!

"oh really... prove it then"

she sighed "well.. one things first" she pulled up my pants. El? nope thats not enough "and!" she took me close and played with my hair on that one soft spot.. i let out a moan and she smiled then I stopped he smile fading away.

"Anyone could of known that whats something only I and Eli have" I raised an eye brown and she giggled.. gosh she sounded like her and showed me her finger..

the 'H'... it WAS Ellie... MY Ellie

-Ellie's POV-

"prove it then" he said

When I noticed that Allie just disappeared, I ran to the part of the mall the boys where and almost games over the edge when I saw her standing at the table with him.

Trouble maker.

I reared up when he looked up at me and so did the rest of them. I was embarrassed .. Scared ..

I sighed and noticed his pants were down so that was something i told him i hated "well one things first.." i pulled up his pants and he looked scared for a second. "and!" i remembered his little soft spot so i started to rub it and he let out a soft moan.

gosh i missed that. but he doesnt even remember.. i wish he did i really miss when he would tease me and take his shirt off and i would stare and just think dirty little thoughts. then he would catch me and smirk making me blush and smile like an idiot... UGH Eli what he hell?! why did you have to come and ruin things! why?!!

he pulled away and nearly yelled at me i guess he didnt notice but then he said "anyone could have known that! whats something only me and Eli have?" i just giggled and showed him my finger.

he smiled and so did i.

"my gosh Eli... you've.. changed" he stated looking me up and down. i blushed and smiled. then it went away at a thought.. maybe i should tell him? yea.. i didnt even realize i was crying until he wipped away a few tears. "whats wrong?"

"h-harry i wanted to tell you so many things before you left... that little girl.. her names Allie and shes your daughter... shes 4 now and she knows alot about you.. im.. dying Harry... and i cant... stay much longer" i was breaking down and he just held me.

"why Eli? why?" he cooed into my ear

"i have lung disease and i only have months left until... my day comes. Harry i need you to do me a favor-" that was it.. my lungs couldnt take it and one if them colapsed and so did i. i feel to the floor but he caught me. maybe i didnt have few months maybe... hours or... minutes? no this cant be happening.

i looked around everythint wad dizzy i saw 4 other people the room was spinning so was they. i could only see Allie and Harry... i could hear them i heard allie

"m-mommy? mommy! they said a few months!! nooo!!" she was crying hard and someone pulled her up. i turned my heavy head to harry who was also crying. i pulled a hand and layed it on his cheek. he whispered "hold in their love... just a few months is all i need.. please stay with me.. please" he layed his hand ontop of mine. i let a small smile and whispered.

"harry... if i die... just... take care of her" then i blacked out.

the tears are sooo real! :'( will she die?! will Eli live for another few months?! orrrrr will they cure her? hmmmm......

~Eli