Funural

Harrys POV--

I was looking at Allie as she slept stroking her hair slightly and kissed her forehead and rolled out of bed.

Todays Eli's funeral... And I don't think I could bare this anymore..

I've been cutting to push away the stress. It helped.. In a way.

I grabbed the black tux that sat on the couch and went in the bathroom. I pulled over the white button up and the black blazer along with the black dress pants. I looked at my self in the mirror and combed threw my hair and pushed it aside. I pulled on my shoes and walked back ti the room.

I picked up Allie and kissed her cheek shaking her slightly to wake her up. She slurred and opened her eyes.

"come on Allie time to get ready we have to go soon" I didn't want to tell her 'where going to your mummys funeral and your gonna be their okay?' no that's not something you say to a 4 year old. She nodded her head and ran for her bag.

She pulled out a tooth brush and went into the bathroom shutting it behind her. I decided to just grab her clothes. Surprisingly she had a black dress and white converse. I took them out and put them on the couch.

I stood up all the way and looked behind me ton see the boys all dressed to. Glad they thought about me. I looked down and sniffed and saw a pair of feet infront of me and lay a hand on my shoulder. I knew it was Liam being caring at the moment.

I looked up and smiled small and Allie came out and grabbed the clothes and got dressed. One se was done she looked at me and put her hands up so I gladly picked her up and grabbed her sweater.

We went out side to see paps surrounding the bus. Allie seemed terrified and tears streamed down her face. We decided yesterday that no one should know about Allie to say she was just a cousin, so I placed the sweater ontop of her head and pushed her head lightly into my shoulder.

Questions were being shouted all over as me and the boys tried to get threw the sea of photographers.

'who's that Harry? Is she close!?'

'that your baby? Or is it a relative!?'

'is that your kid Harry?! How was her mom!'

For some reason that last question really got to me. I wanted to turn around and punch his square in the nose and stomp on his mouth. Who ask that question?! I groaned loudly in frustration and finally made it inside the church.

Their laying lifeless and cold was the one I loved. I let out a shaky sigh as Louis placed a hand on my shoulder. "it's alright mate you can do this" I nodded and walked to the front row and saw I'm assuming friends but I didn't see her mom or father. What kind of parents do this?

I looked down at Allie and saw she was sniffing and laid her head on my collar bone. I stroked her hair and soon the it started. Different people stood to talk about her but when Allie went up I was ready to just lie down on the floor and die.

She walked up to the stand tears threaded to fall out but she managed, strong little girl isn't she,

"uhmm... Hey everyone my names Allie Styles" she looked down in-between her feet and sniffed "thank you for coming to see mummy.. She said she would be watching over me while she's up their" she pointed to the ceiling but we knew what she ment "she said she loved everyone.. She would kiss me night night before I went to sleep and always take me to the pool and the park and push me on the swings." she looked at me like she wanted to cry hard "she would watch Tv and we would see daddy and every time she saw him she would smile and start crying saying stuff about how she wished she was better" zoom the tears were falling "s-she said that one day we would be a happy family and go to the park every day and run around an-and live in a nice house, but she always said before we fell asleep that... One day she was gonna seed addy even if she was gonna be trampled or get arrested she just wanted to see... You" she looked at me and ran to me jumping in my arms crying.