Well..?

Harry's POV--

I narrowed my eyes at her as she was pale and her eyes looked lifeless. She was shaking furiously as every one looked concerned but just as suspicious as I was.

Why would she just bring that up? What did she see? That's my question here.

"Uhmm what are you talking about Alex? What happened to you?" Liam asked her taking her hand helping her up. We all followed standing back up from our crouching positions.

"Well I just don't kn-" she was cut off by someone screaming. It wasn't like those girly screams it was those ones from a horror movie. We all jumped as Alex looked as if she saw a ghost.

This wasn't good.

I looked at Alex for an explanation as she stayed quiet. Then.. She lost it, she started crying and clutched to Niall as she cried. What the hell is happening?! I just wanted my daughter to be back in my arms. Not for all of this I be happening!

'Harry... Ask her about Allie.. Do it now love' Someone whispered as I knew it was Eli..

"Alex... Where's Allie?" I narrowed my eyes at her as the boys snapped their heads at me as Alex seemed to stop shaking and looked at me.

"I just told you I don't know!" she snapped as I raised my hands up in defense. Hmm then why is she so mad?

"Alex I'm not stupid.. You know where she is and I'm not going to let you sit here and lie in my face about where my daughter is.. So I suggest you tell me know" I said threw gritted teeth as I balled my fist. What kind of 'guardian' is she?! She knows where this innocent little 4 year old is and she won't tell me?!

"I-I can't" she whispered as she moved away from Niall and looked down at the floor. I just pinched the bridge if my nose and closed my eyes. Is she serious right now? I reopened my eyes and walked towards her as she backed away.

"I'm not going to hurt you.. But I will hurt the people who touch my daughter, so Alex last time love... Where is she?" I bent down to her hight as I tilted my head to the side. If you can't hurt her then kill her with kindness. I just watched as she shook with fear.

I watched as she closed her eyes taking a deep breath and reopening her eyes meeting with mine. Be we're only a few inches apart as my patience was running low.

"I-I..." She didn't finish as if something was choking her. I watched as she brought her hands up to her neck as she made gagging noises. I noticed the boys weren't even in the room anymore as it was only me and Alex.

"Okay! Okay! She's at the warehouse! In downtown! They took her okay?! I needed them to! I just needed them to!" She screamed as she still had her hands on her neck. I smirked in victory but turned in my heel walking out the door. I heard a thud followed but heavy pants as I turned my head looking over my shoulder as Alex stayed slumped over on her knees breathing heavily mixed in with her cries.

I took in a breath as I looked forward again then looked down at the rugged floor. My hand still gripped the door as I looked up again at the maroon colored wall in front.

"Get up... I need you to help me get Allie" I mumbled as I continued out the door closing it behind me.

______________________________________________________

I know it's short and I wrote more but then deleted it because then it sounded bad.. And I don't want you to read that ./

So next chapter should be up in a few!!

Vote

Comment

Fan

-EliCakeS