Entry #3

Dearest Harry ,

Like I said before , all Allie watches are reruns of X-Factor , and sometimes some of your interviews . I don't know , I tried making her watch something new . she just screamed when I changed the channel.

When she sees you on the news , she goes crazy , sometimes the woman in the room beside ours needs to bang in our door , ha!

I wish you new how much I miss you , how much I crave you sometimes. God Harry why did you leave me! We could have done so much . So . Much! But I guess I have to blame my self for letting you walk out that door. I feel like complete and utter shit mowing our baby may grow up without a father.

These thoughts get me so stressed . I started smoking , it's not that bad it's great actually . It helps me . You were my drug , Allies asleep , it's 2 am and I'm sitting here on the balcony with my pack of cigarettes writing in a journal you may never see .

I wanna tell you something .. About the day we met .

How I saw you crying against a tree in the woods by my house . Where I walked up to you and asked you about your name , I don't regret it . I loved you when I saw you crying their .

When you saw me , you looked shocked and it kind of broke me because I thought , I thought maybe you thought I looked ugly or something. But then we started talking and you helped me out the woods again and took care of me. You don't know just how grateful I am for that . But when you left ..

Allie just loves you , she adores you . But it's pretty hard when she asks me where you are. It's cute when she asks me if your stuck in the tv , she pouts when you hug other little girls that aren't her, I hope if one say you do meet her , you won't hurt her like this.

She has my attitude . Always inside , but when someone plans something fun , always up for it. Always eating ha , and she's always making jokes .. Like you . She's so much like you.

Right now, it's 2:36 pm . Allies running around the large field, picking up flowers and trying to catch small fish in the river . I took her to come visit the woods ... I thought she should know .

But onto questions I guess.. I don't know if you ever get this book ? Probably not though .

So how's the x-factor? Probably good..

How's touring? Probably good seeing all those girls supporting you.

Do you look at the tattoo? Do you think of me? Probably not as much as me.. Probably not at all ....

I guess that's it .. I love you Hazzaaaa . Till next time <3

Sincerely , Ellie