Not so supporting

Harry's POV--

We landed.

Finally.

We hopped off the plane and got in the van. i placed her in the back seat and buckled her in while i put the luggages in the back of the car. i sat next to her in the back and gave the driver directions to where my home was.

----

we arrived 30 minutes later. i picked up allie as the driver t out my bags placing them on the side walk. i thanked him and paid him as he rode off. i pulled the her bag over my shoulder and tugged the luggage up the walk way. i placed Allie on the floor holding her hand.

i turned my face to the ground wondering..

'what if Gemma gets in the way and makes Allie leave?'

'what if mum doesnt like Allie and wants to send her away'

'WHAT IF THEY PUT HER UP FOR ADOPTION?!'

my toughts were interupted to the door swinging open. my mum had a big smile plastered on her face as she imbraced me in a big hug. i smiled and hugged her back. she kissed my cheek her eyes full of happyness and excitement.

i heard a faint giggle as my mum looked down to my side. he face changed dramaticly once her eyes laid on the little girl beside me.

her eye brows furrowed in confusion and her lips turning down into a frown. she looked up at me with confused face. i swallowed the lump in my throat and cleared it picking up allie placing her on my hip.

i picked up the luggage and backpack and walked around her into the house. fuck. 'i need to explain this shit now!' i screamed in my head. i placed Allie on the couch and heard the door close followed by locks and foot steps thumping on the ground towards the living room.

i smiled shyly as i sat down on the couch. allie crawled into my lap and clung to my shirt and sucked on her thumb her hair covering half her face. my mom looked in 'awe' but she still looked confused.

"uhm.. mum this is Allie" i smiled. she tilted her head to the side still confused as she made her way towards the couch beside us.

"well uhm.. shes... shes uhmm-" i was cut off by screams for my name and followed by foot steps the semed to scurry around the floor. i smiled lightly as Gemma came crashing threw the door frame. she was about to tackle me on the couch but stopped when she saw Allie.

her eyes narrowed at her almost scolding her then looked at me "Harry... whos that little girl?" she gritted. i looked down at Allie who was looking at Gemma with a big smile.

"AUNTY GEM!!" she screamed and went to hug Gemma. but my older sister being the bitch she is backed up and kept looking at me.

"what does she mean aunty" she looked between me and the sad child infront of her and back at me. my mum suddenly gasped and held her chest.

"how old is she?!" she practically screamed at me. I honestly could go threw with this or let Allie here any of this.

i sighed and picked up Allie "ill be back okay?" she glared at me as i went upstairs and placed her in the bed. "dont worry ill be back Allie cat.. okay?" she nodded as i smiled and kissed her forehead and went back downstairs.

"okays so-"

"first things first.. whats her name, age and who is she?" mum said, i hated to see her look so sad and i didnt ever want to be the one to make her feel like it.

"well.. her names Allie Styles.. shes 4 years old and well... shes my daughter" i looke ddown as the both gasped. i looked up and sighed. "its just... atleast it wasnt with a whore!"

"not with a whore?! who was she made by then?!" Gemma yelled in my face as i stepped back some. i didnt want to tell Gemma because she never liked Eli and she would always be the one to judge. i cleared my throat and looked back down.

"Eliza" i whipsered.

"HER? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! COULDN'T IT ATLEAST BE WITH SOMEONE WITH A NICE LIFE? OR ATLEAST WITH SOME DIGNITY NOT TO GET PREGNANT SO EARLY?!"

If she wanted to argue... Well so be it..

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?! ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR STILL SINGLE! ATLEAST IT WAS WITH SOMEONE I TRULY LOVED AND NOT SOMEONE I FAKED MY SELF IN LOVING!"

"OH REALLY?! WHAT HAPPENED TO TAYLOR! DID 'ELI' MAKE YOU SMILE LIKE SHE DID?! DID ANYONE EVEN KNOW ABOUT HER?! NO! NO WONDER YOU CHANGED SO MUCH SHE DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO DO ANYTHING TO GET YOU BACK!"

"YOUR RIGHT BECAUSE ELI MADE ME SMILE EVEN BRIGHTER THEN SHE DID! AND YOU KNOW WHAT TAYLOR DID?! SHE TRAPPLED OVER ME AND CRUSHED ME! BUT NOT AS BAD AS ELI DID WHEN I HAD TO LEAVE HER AND SEE HER DIE RIGHT INFRONT OF MY FUCKING EYES! AND SHE DID DO SOMETHING! SHE ACTUALLY DID SOMTHING THAT I COULDNT IMAGINE ANY OTHER GIRL DO FOR ME! WHY COULDNT YOU BE A SUPPORTING SISTER?! HUH? WHY!!" I screamed.. she looked at me speechless as i regained my breath breathing heavily. i heared a small sniffle as my face paled and my heart beat quickened as guilt washed over me.

i looked back at Allie who was crying.. 'D-daddy i-i thought you loved mu-mummy" she whispered. i felt my world collapsing and my heart shatter. i didnt want her to hear anything thats why i left her in the room.

i walked towards her reaching my hand towards her as she ran up the stairs slamming the door and locking it. i stood at the bottom of the stairs my arm out as i felt tears leak from my eyes. i let my hand fall as i fell to my knees.

she had the same face. same look. same expression Eli gave me when i left. why way it so hard for me?! why was it so hard to let her go?! how could i even go on in life without even hurting my self thinking of her. i felt my mum touch my shoulder.

'Harry.. no one will be able to take care of her, i cant because ill never be home and Gemma is moving.. you wont either with all this fame Harold.. i think it woule best if you just put her in someone elses care who can watch over her 24/7" i felt her hand disconnect with my shoulder as i grabbed my coat and ran out the

house.

i went to the only place i could.. the only place i could think and get my mind off things.. the only place where i would feel... safer...

i ran to the first place we meet...

the woods.

i bet your wondering.. 'the woods... tf?!'

well actually you'll be surprised :D

i would love if some of you could get this story out their!! i would really love it!!! and i would really appriciate it too.

even if you think it sucks i would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE if you helped this little British gal out ;3

THANKS BABES!!!

~EliCakeS ;3