Alex..

Next chapter will have Allies POV :3 what do you think? Please comment I mean unless you want this to continue I'm desperate

Harry's POV--

"Allies missing" I whispered.

I watched as they all stood up and ran over to me I flinched but when I felt their embrace.

"It's alright lad, we'll find her" Louis whispered to me. I shuddered as I melted into their hold.

I thought they would hate me and shun me and just not even help me. I actually was glad to call them my best friends. But what am I doing just standing here crying when my daughter could be in danger at the moment!

I pulled out of their embrace and shook my head. "We need to find Allie! Like.. NOW!!" I yelled as I ran to grab my car keys. I heard them running behind me as I left my mother with a glare and jumped into my car.

They horrible thoughts just kept entering my mind as I started the engine. Louis and Niall would come with me while Liam and Zayn took the other car.

We pulled out of the garage and drove into the streets. I was crying hard as I tighten my hands in the wheel as my jaw clenched. I could handle this pressure of everything weighing down on me.

I felt Louis grip my arm as I looked at him, he had a warning look as I saw I was on 90 miles. I swallowed as I shook my head and took a sharp turn to the park and parked waiting for Liam and Zayn. I was shaking in my seat. I couldn't lose the 2 people I loved with all my heart. I can't or else I'm just going die from stress, sickness and depression.

I saw the car pull up as their eyes were wide and their mouths hung low. I sighed and started to drive down the street that I saw them go down and turned the corner the last time I saw the white van.

I swallowed hard a remembers when I gave Allie a small like track phone. I mean I put a lot of minutes just in case she needed to call someone in case if an emergency. And this sure as hell was a fucking emergency.

I pressed the gas lightly as we started to drive on a busy street. We stopped at a light when I started to fidget and shake even harder. This thoughts were making me want to get him by a train. I couldn't stop them even if I wanted to!

'What if they shoot her?'

'What if they stab her?'

'What if they molest her!?'

'What if they fucking sell her to some sick ass weirdo who would do things to her I ant even put in words!?'

I screamed as I punched the wheel. All these thoughts and imagines were making me crazy and I think if I didn't find her soon I would kill my self in a matter of seconds.

I kept my eyes on the road but u could feel them staring at me to make sure I didn't try anything to risky.

"One of you call the police" I whispered as I kept driving not taking my eyes off the road. I heard Niall take out his phone as he dialed the police. I listened the their conversation as I started to drive in the direction if the police station.

I pulled into the parking lot and got out quickly slamming the door shut and running into the station and up to the counter. A younger lady was sitting at the desk working at the computer.

I grew impatient when she finally looked up from her computer. "Oh.. Hello how may I help you today?" She sounded sweet. Why?!

"I-I need to report a missing c-child" I chocked out. She gave me a look of sympathy.

"Can you tell me the name and age and where she was last abducted please?"

"H-her names Allie and sh-she's 4 a-and we were walking home from the park.. on co-conilious ST. " I covered my face in my hands resting my elbows on the counter top. I heard her type it on the computer and going on her radio.

"Attention all units I would like to report a missing little girl the age of 4 last seen on Conilious ST" I felt her touch my arm.

"It's okay sweetheart were going to find her.." She cooed. I sobbed harder and sat down in a seat farthest from everyone.

'Harry... How- how can you lose her?' I heard someone whisper. I looked up and saw Eli with puffy eyes and red cracks around her pupil.

I shuddered and looked down ashamed. She gave me one with to take care of her and I could even do it! I can't do anything right anymore!!

"I-I'm sorry Eli" I whispered still looking down at my lap. I looked up and saw her standing in front of me.

'Harry.. I can help you.. J-just find Alex and tell her to stand in the middle of a dark room in front if a mirror okay?' She grabbed my hands I just nodded still confused of why in a dark room? It felt so real talking to her as if she was actually here.

I nodded as I felt her lips touch my forehead sending sparks flying threw my body. I looked up at her and saw her smiling and I returned on back. I felt our hands disconnect as she back away and faded away.

I leant my head against the wall looking at the blue wall in front if me. I felt my eyes shut closed as I remembered the words she told me.

'Harry.. I can help you.. just find Alex and tell her to stand in the middle of a dark room in front if a mirror okay?'

I repeated it in my mind as I drifted off. Remembering to find Alex soon.