I found you

Harry's POV---

The car ride was silent.

No one made a sound and my eagerness was taking over me. Stress began to wash threw my body eating everything out as I just kept thinking all of these negative thoughts. I don't know why I do this.. I just do.

I can't believe in a matter of 2 months that... It's been so stressful. And I'm on the verge of asking Zayn for a cancer stick if this continues. I would never do it but if these keeps up.. I don't know what's happening to me.

I pulled up across the street from the wear house as we all exited the car. I walked across the street as my blood began to boil with every step I took. Every step I was getting closer. And closer. And closer. To Allie.

But the closer I got the more anger began to corse threw my veins . I was pretty sure by now my veins were popping out and my knuckles were white.

My feet stomped I the ground as I neared the big brown doors. They looked weak. Weak enough to make me want to drive my fist threw that door in 2 seconds.

I brought my foot up to the door knocking it down. My breathing was heavy as I walked threw the door way. I heard a little girl scream followed my cries as I ran up the weak staircase.

"Harry.. No! Wait!" I heard 'her' scream. Why should I listen to her when she lied to me.

I followed the muffled cries as I walked closer and closer. I felt a hand on my arm as I swung around to face Zayn.

"Come on mate, listen to her.. She knew where she was and maybe she can help us out of this" he whispered. By now I was mad as ever as I pinched the bridge of my nose as tears started to roll down my face. I wasn't sad. I was aggravated, stressed, heartbroken and I felt just tired.

I opened my eyes to meet his sympathetic, worried eyes as I moved his arm away and turned back around. I didn't want to do this anymore once I found Allie I'm leaving. No sorrys. Don't try to make me stay. I'm gone. And I don't think I'm coming back.

I walked to the tall door as I hesitated. My hands were shaking as I heard her crying behind the door. Then I heard her talking.

"Mummy... W-why did you have to go? W-why couldn't you f-find daddy faster?.. I miss you a lot m-mummy and I want to be w-with you.. I don't want to be with aunty.. S-she said she doesn't like me with d-daddy and that she wants to take me a-away... I thought you were g-gonna w-watch over us and take c-care of me and daddy" I heard her let out more cries as tears flossed my face as I was quick to barge that door down.

I looked around the cement room. It was gray and dull. With only one window and a small dog bowl with water. Those bastards. I saw Allie with her hands covering her face as her hair wasn't curly brown, it was dirty brown and wavy as it covered her body like a shield. I gagged at the smell.

It has been 2 weeks and well. This is terrible. She didn't look up at me. I kept crying as I walked towards her kneeling down and sitting next to her. I wrapped my arms around her as I pulled her into my lap.

I laid my head on hers as I felt her look up. I looked down at her dull green eyes as she looked into mine. Her face was pale her eyes read and puffy from the amount of crying. She had a small bruise under her left eye and her lips were chapped. I let more tears fall as I kissed her forehead letting her cry completely into my shirt.

I cried with her. I found my baby girl. And I was going to keep my promise this time by taking care of her. I'm leaving and I'm not planning on coming back.

_________________

I wasn't even suppose to update for you guys ._.

I did it anyways!

But I love you his a lot so yeah..

But we have 850+ reads!!! WOOHOOO

Maybe we can get to 1k? Ehh? No?kaay

-Eli_cakeS