Offering

Guys I'm so bored ._. Like seriously? I can't sleep and I have school tomorrow kaksgakskdaksbx

But I saw a comment and I practically laughed! Yes I laughed! Yay!! So no I'm not leaving!! HOW COULD I?!

But yea I'm continuing and Alex if your reading YOUR SO MEAN WHY ARE YOU TAKING ALLIE?!?!

But here goes nothing!

Harry's POV--

"Because you don't.. My names Alex and I'm here to take Allie from you" she smirked..

THIS BITCH SMIRKED IN MY FACE ABOUT TAKING MY DAUGHTER!?!

I ripped my hand from her and looked at my mum who was also smiling!! WHAT THE HELL?!

"Mum.. Why are you smiling?" I narrowed my eyes and I swear I wanted to strangle every one in this room.

"Oh Harry! This is good!! A lovely said she could take care of Allie! Aren't you happy?" She furrowed her eye brows and tilted her head to the side.

"Am I ha- OH MY GOD!! YOU STUPID WOMAN!! WHG WOULD I WANT TO GIVE UP MY CHILD?! WHY!!!" I screamed and tugged on my damp curls.

I looked at her and saw her eyes turning read as tears brimmed her eyes. At this point I didn't care if she cried or if she said something to try to hurt me.

NOTHING.. Could hurt me more than what I've already been threw. NOTHING!

I turned and looked at this 'Alex' and narrowed my eyes at her as she still had a grin on her face.

I was ready to also the shit outta her I she didn't swipe that grin off her face. I clenched my fist my knuckles turning white and my fingers red and crescent moons dented my palms from my nails.

"You.. Are leaving.. If you thought for a SECOND that you were going to take MY daughter you must of gon mad because she is staying with me and not leaving my side" I pointed a finger in her face as she looked amused but a hint of sympathy shot across her face.

Wait sympathy?

I closed my eyes and my hand dropped to my side as I unclenched my fist and wiggled my fingers.

I breathed in and out and opened my eyes as Alex narrowed her eyes at Maine hand on her side as the other was scratching her neck.

"Well then Harry... If you care as of so much of your daughter I will offer you a deal and tell you what you need to know" she nodded towards me. Again my eyes narrowed.

Why should i even trust this girl when she just threaten to take my daughter from me? But I gave in wanting to know what se had to say. I nodded and motioned her to the kitchen.

I sat in a stool and she sat in front of me. I stared at her as she sat down and picked up her purse placing it on her lap and opened it and started to rummage around inside the bag.

I groaned getting impatient and tapped a finger in the table. She looked up giving me a glare before pulling out a small rectangular book.

She opened it and the first page was a picture taped inside. I looked like her Eli and Allie in one of those photo booths.

I smiled at the picture of Allie and Eli together with Alex and looked down and covered my eyes with my right hand and elbow resting on the table.

I didn't want to cry. I couldn't cry. I shouldn't cry. I didn't have a reason to.. Did I?

"This is me and Eli and Allie on Eli's birthday.. We went to the carnival and took these.. Eli didn't want to go but she still went because she didn't want to spend another day crying in bed mourning about you. She went, she had a good time even if she shed a few tears she was strong and she pushed past it Harry... Don't you understand?"