im sorry

school man... school -_- oh how i despise that hell hole so much.. BUT IM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS MY NAME WAS USED IN A FAN FIC!! LIKE YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND TEARS RUSHED DOWN MY FACE (credits to 'moments' all of you know the song yes? yeah ya do ;D) I JUST COULD NOT FLEX WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS THAT WAS RUSHING THREW ME I LITERALLY THREW MY SELF OFF THE BED AND ROLLED ALL OVER THE FREAKIN FLOOR LIKE.. DONT TOUCH MEEEEEEE XD BUT LIKE... go read it? yeah? its called Mistakes its written by the most niceiest girl EVER like.. auther: ali_flower (hope i got that right :/) and she also wrote a first one called Escape so READ ESCAPE FIRST THEN MISTAKES!!!! YOU WONT GET THE STORY IF YOU READ MISTAKES FIRST LIKE... where they do that at?! but WHATEVER!!!!

schools coming you guys.... i bet it started for some of you guys anyways but... ill try to update as much as possible whenever i have free time ill even try to sacfice my phones life for you guys too since i love you all that much :D

super long authors note but.. I love you

-Eli's POV-

i was sitting in the hospital bed tears rushing down my face..

'what did he mean i only had 2 weeks?! really'

i rocked back an forth trying to take in as much body heat as possible. the tears kept falling soaking the blanket. i sat on the couch by the window and stared uo at the stars. my mom always told me when i was younger that the stars were special people that were always good and god were reward them by putting them in the sky so that they can shine down on everyone.. she told me before.. the incident..

i heard the door open and close and i heard th fot steps come torwards me i felt his hand on my shoulder. i chuckled the sadness and anger fulling inside me.

"you know.. i think its a good thing this is happening.. to me" his hand backed away and he sat next to me looking straight at me i felt his eyes burning a hole in the side of my face.

"what the hell are you talking about El?" his voice cracked. shit. i looked at him tears briming my eyes and i layed my hand on his cheek and layed my forehead against his. "h-harry i dont want you to suffer this.. i think it would be better.. i-if i just..." i swallowed hard and whispered looking back out the window "..died"

i felt his body tense up when the words left my mouth, i didnt want to say it i just had to.. i looked back at him and kissed his cheek and stood up; he grabbed my elbow and pulled me down on his lap.

"c-can i atleast.. do something.. be-before you.. you know?" i knew what he ment, i nodded and before you know it i felt his warm lips touch mine. the kiss deepened and i layed him back on the couch. the feeling was still their.. the butterflies the fireworks everything was their still.. like they never left.

The moment was terribly ruined when the door was pulled open and 4 worried eyes meet mine. i swallowed hard and looked at the boys. yes the boys. i guess you can say we had a bad first impression so.. ill make up for it soon. just hopefully it was fast. the first one to speak was the one with a quiff almost? or kinda like justin beiber hair? I jumped off Harry and went to lay back down good thing they didn't see because they all can't see from the way the couch was angled.. But then the one with the most beautiful blueish green eyes spoke..

"erm.. hello Eli my names Louis.. I know you dont know us but maybe we could entroduce our selfs.. So thats Zayn" he pointed to the one with black hair "thats Niall" he pointed to the one with blond hair and had brown streaks "..and thats Liam" he pointed to the one with the buzz cut. i smiled shyly and waved and turned my direction to Harry who was sitting on the chair beside my bed. his eyes were gray.. he was sad. i rested my hand on his cheek and gace him a reassuring smile. he smiled weakly and kissed my nose which i returned with a small giggle i knew he loved.

"how are you doing today, love?" he asked worried in his voice. i observed his face since I could do it earlier.. his eyes red and puffy.. he's been crying, his nosee red a few scratches on the side.. he's been blowing his nose a lot. I sighed and gave him a smile that I was feeling a little better. I layed back and sighed and looked at the ceiling blocking everything out for a moment..

I could feel my life being drained.. Soon I'll be nothing more than just a pale scrony girl nothing more.. Nothing less.. I felt Allie shifting in her sleep. So I sat up and looked at the boys. They weren't their and neither was Harry... Where could they have gone now? I stood up and walked to the door and I heard them talking so I pressed my ear against the door and listened.

"I know Lou she looks horrible! But still I need not to focus on her but on my child!" I literally wanted to cry but .. I had to be strong I told my self I would cry for him..not any more.

"Harry... Why don't you just take Allie when Eli's asleep and sneak out?" oh hell no! I knew Harry didn't mean all this some one was making him do this... This wasn't him! I looked down and layed back down in bed and snuggled up with Allie her eyes opening slowly.

"hey Allie cat you sleep well?" I smiled

"yea, since your right next to me" she burries her head deeper in my chest. I could feel the tears welling up I wiped them away quickly and kissed her forehead and closed my eyes and tried to push away what I heard moments ago.

----Harrys POV-----

I saw Louis look down at his phone and his face drop.. He looked at me and told the boys to go hang out for a while so me and him can talk out in the hall they obviously listened and left the room and me and him went to talk in the hall. He told me that management heard about what happened and aren't to happy andi could see them walking torwards us from far away. They told me that I had to lie because they knew Eli would hear so I had to choose for my carrier make money so Eli could live a little longer and take care of Allie.. Or be kicked out and put in the streets... I had no choice. So I went with it, I didn't like the fact that Eli would hear.. But I had too.

They looked at me expecting me to start I chocked on my tears and managed to hold them back.

"I know Lou she looks horrible! But still I need not to focus on her but on my child!" I looked down tears escaping my eyes I looked up he was giving me a look that everything was fine.

"Harry... Why don't you just take Allie when Eli's asleep and sneak out?" oh howi wanted to punch them all in the face and run in the room and tell Eli that I was acting and that I didn't mean it and how I would never do that to her. They nodded knowing Allie probably heard it and patted my shoulder.

"it's for the best Harry... She's dying anyways" I shot him a look that could kill. I grabbed his collar and pulled him close "if you say that every again I will personally dig your own grave for you" I said threw gritted teeth. I let him go and put a hand threw my hair and put my hand on the door knob and looked down. I couldnt face her... Especially after what she just heard. I let go and sat outside.

I started to think back to the times we used to have fun the memories we shared. I missed out on 4 years of Allies life... And 5 of Eli's.. I wanted to scoop her up and kiss them both and tell them that... I'm sorry

SO.... WHATCHA THINK?!?! (how the hell I get on caps?)