Times up

You guys I need a cover :'( can like someone make one please? I just need one cause like I just put a picture with out a care in the world :/ so.. EMAIL ME!! @Eliza.hernandez16@gmail.com ;D pleaseeeee!!! Thanks

But here goes, oh and btw sorry about the short chapters.. Meh

Eli's POV--

So... These 2 weeks were great an all... But it was time for people to see I was actually dying.. By now you could see I was literally dying, I was pale and my cheeks were sunken in and I was just skin and bones.. I was a skeleton, if I hunched over you could see my spine poke out. Allie has never left my side.. And I didnt want her to wake up with her mother dead right next to her... Like what happened to me when my grandmother died when I was wrapped in her arms one night I was at her home..

*flash back*

The thunder clapped out side as I sat up and screamed squeezing the duvet in my hands, soon the light flicked on followed with foot steps then the door flung open revealing my gran she wasn't old like the ones in movies or books, no she want fat and white and had white hairs and a bagged face no. She was actually quite fit and had black hair but to be honest she had wrinkles but I didn't mind she was the closest to a mom but she couldn't replace my own mother. She rushed over to me pulling me into her embrace rocking me back and forth slowly humming into my ear. I closed my eyes and the tears stopped.

I layed curled up in my grans arms slowly falling asleep the rain hitting the window as low thunder rumbled out side. She rested her chin on my head and kissed the top. I sunk into her hold and I could feel her weaken while I was in her arms.. At the time I didn't know what she was going threw so I paid no mind. I looked up to see a smile on her face and her eyes closed but I couldn't see her chest rising and falling so I did what my teacher from school told me to do when in a situation since she knew about my daddy.. I placed to fingers on her neck and didn't feel anything, I started to panic and placed my hand on her chest. Her heart beat stopped, so did her breathing.

I untangled from her grip and ran to the corldless phone and dialed 911 since she lived in America at the time, she lady answered "hello 911 what's your emergency?" how the heck can they sound so sweet and they never know what the heck could be happening?!

Now I was shaking and I started to stutter "I-I need an ambulance muh-my g-grandma I-is dying" I lied I new she was dead sitting in the room. She asked for my name and location and if their were any adults around. I told her my name and location and that their were no adults she asked if I had family to call and I told here with an honest answer that my father was in jail and my mother was in a mental hospital and I didn't know if ihad aunts or uncles.. I could feel her face pale a chill going threw he body as her voice soon was replaced with pity and sincerity.

I hated that. You change everything your voice, body language, almost your personality because of a 'sad' back story, it was better to be blunt and rude and not give a care in the world than be replaced with pity and fake caring (A/N: this is my point of view idk about you all so... Sorry if it offens you are you feel a different way). I heard the ambulace and hung up with the lady and watched them take my grandmother, that night I relized that I probably killed my grandmother because I caused her to come take care of my needs. Soon I didn't want anyone to get in my problems that I would handle them the hard way and go threw it. And that I didn't want anyone to witness something that I just did..

*flash back over*

I heard the door creak and I paid no mind as I stayed looking out the window at the sunny sky, the window was open so the autum breeze blowed the wind from my face, I looked down at the big field that was behind the hospital that had different flowers and colors and smells. The various types of flowers from daisies, roses, sun flowers, lilacs, tulips and marigolds in the center as a few trees lined the out side as if a fence protecting the flowers. Their was a small cobble path with a patch where you could lay down or have a picnic and when it gets dark lay on the blanket looking up at the stars pointing and telling stories of when they ment... Something I once did with Harry before he left..

I felt someone crawl into my lap laying their head in my chest. I kissed her fore head and stroked her hair still looking outside. I felt the seat next to me sink in and lips touch my cheek. I felt the remaining blood I had ruch to my cheeks looking down at Allie smiling I looked to the side to see Harry with that signature smile his dimples peeping threw, his eyes were puffy and gray.. I hated seeing him cry over anything even if he broke his pencil (A/N: not in a perverted way!! Knowing how some of you are -.-) or something. I placed a hand on his cheek and kissed the tip of his nose. I layed my head on his chest him pulling me on his lap wraping his arms around me protectively.. I just new time was running out and that today or tomorrow would be my day to join my grandmother. But I'm not going to forgive him after what he said about taking my daughter from me... Little did little Harry know that I did have a someone who could care for her..

Harrys POV-*-*-

She curled up in my chest I guess she was falling asleep since I heard small snores come from her lips. I sighed and picked her up Allie ontop of her and walked over to the hospital laying her down pulling the blanket above both their bodies. she didn't even have to tell me she was dying you could see it all over her body.

I sat in the chair next to the bed.. I just stared at her face, her eye lashes were long and full, her lips were a deep shade of pink them slightly parted as she slept mushing her cheek up as she slept on her side holding Allie. Her side moving up and down because of her breathing I looked down and saw her and Allies hands locked together.. I still couldn't believe I missed 4 years on their lives and almost 5 with Eli.. I heard the door open the boys walking in their heads hung low and Paul walking in behind them.

I saw Niall tears filling his eyes as for Louis and you could tell Zayn and Liam trying their best to hold them back. I saw Paul who also looked sad. Almost. Behind that you could see fire in his eyes, he was mad, for what? I stood up and walked over to them tilting my head to the head slightly as if asking 'what happened?' Niall was full out on tears and Louis patted his back in support. I was scared now I looked up at Paul who was now looking fully concerned.

"Harry were sorry... Were sorry that this has to happen this way.." Louis mumbled as he hugged me and sniffed into my shoulder. I patted his back "what are you talking about?" I was so confused what the hell?! Why can't they got to the fucking point!! I was getting kinda frustrated as Liam laid his hand on my shoulder he opened his mouth to speak but Zayn was also about to cry and just shouted out:

"Fuck that shit! Get to the point damnit!! Harry where sorry to be so rude but the doctors predicted that Eli has only 24 hours less to live!" Niall slapped Zayn in the back of the head. I felt like everything was freezing around me that I could hear a thing the only noise is my breathing. I bite my bottom lip trying not to cry and my tears betrayed me a few escaping, I pushed off Louis and pushed pass them all running down the hall way; I could hear them calling my name their foot steps close behind. I ran out the hospital doors I heard Louis call my name but I ignored his frantic screams and yells for me to stop and I flew open my car door not caring if I was scrapping someone's car, I got in and squeezed hands on the wheel my knuckles turning white and pushed the gas exiting the hospital parking lot like a mad man.

I drove to my flat and rushed inside the house then collapsing on the cold hard wood floor tears streaming down my face. I screamed in agony and punched the ground and kept screaming for the next 15 minutes. Then I stood up and locked the door and slumped up the stairs. I got text messages from The boys, Paul, even Lou tried to call me but I ignored them all and curled up in bed and let the memories of me and Eliza flash threw my mind as I remembered her kisses, laughs, giggles, the tickle fights, cuddling, dates, picnic, gifts, snow ball fights, kissing under the moon light, or in the rain I let all the feelings and memories and flash back flood right in I could take it anymore, before Eli dies.. I'm gonna make a promise to her that I will never even let something go between me and Allie. I just had to face the fact that...

Time was up..