Were leaving

Harry's POV--

I held her in my arms as I walked down the creaky wooden stairs.

"Harry.." I heard Louis whisper. "Maybe you should listen to your mum about Allie" I froze in my tracks as I held Allie close to my chest. My best mate. The one I loved actually. He was telling me to put my daughter for adoption. But my mum said a lot of things about Allie. Was he actually talking about adoption?

"What are you talking about" I turned head to the side looking at him from the corner of my eye. I didn't even bother to turn and look at him.

"Haz.. You know we love you.. Maybe giving up Allie.. C-could be best for you, for the band.. Your career" I put Allie in the car shutting it and turning to look at him. How dare this dirty bastard say I should give my daughter up? He doesn't know anything. And if he thinks I will choose the band over my flesh and blood. He must be solemnly mistaken.

"If you think for a SECOND that I'm going to choose this BAND over my CHILD! You must be an idiot.. I'm sorry boys.. But I choose my child other than you all" I was aggravated and tired with everyone telling me to just put my daughter for adoption. No. Never.

I got in the car driving out the parking space. I drove home as quickly as possible. My phone was being blown up with text messages and phone calls but I didn't care. I'm leaving and Allie was my main priority right now.

My blood boiled inside of me as the negative thoughts of my daughter, the boys, simon, management but.. Eli, they stuck to my mind I had to push them out. I can't handle this anymore!

But the thought.. Of the band breaking up was starting to get to me. Never in a million years would anyone think we would break up. No one. Not even us. But sadly it was happening.

I pulled up at the small home as I picked up Allie holding her close. Her legs wrapped around my torso as my arm supported her bum holding her to my chest tightly. I opened the door to the house. I ran up the stairs my phone still being blown up in my back pocket. I backed my bag and picked up hers as I bolted down the stairs and into the car.

"Daddy what's happening? What's going on? Where are we going?" I kept my eyes on the road as I turned my head to meet her eyes. I sighed and turned back to the road.

"Allie.. Where leaving"

______________________________________________________

Cliff hanger!!

The band is breaking up!! NOOO UGHH!!!

But don't hate me! I'll make everything okay and peachy in just a while! :D so stay tuned!!

And tell me.. What do you think about Alex huh? Isn't see just nice? Lol but hey! She's actually really sweet and guess what.... SHE HAS A SECRET!!

So you might want to stick around until you find out what it is ;)

And read my other book! 'Coldhearted' Harry fan fiction I know :/ but it's whatever!!

- Eli_cakeS