Not coming back

-2 weeks later-

The famous Harry Styles left the band? Or are they just having 'creative differences' according to Louis Tomlinson we quote "He didn't leave, he wouldn't do that.. He's just having a hard time dealing with things at he moment, were just having 'creative differences' with the album, we love him.. We just lost contact for a while"

That replayed over and over in my head. We're not having 'creative differences' at all! I left and that's final. I thought they would understand that me trying to balance 2 worlds at once is hard! I can't just.. Give up my child that I haven't heard or seen in years!

Now all I do is sit in this hotel room with my 4 year old daughter in LA just trying to run away from my problems. I knew running away from my problems wouldn't help and learning from them.. Was out the fucking door.

Now I sat in the hotel room for a second week in a row. Me and Allie made minimal contact with the outside world. I mean I wanted my daughter to have a normal life, have friends, go to school, have a civilized father-daughter relationship.

But normal life? That was a joke. I'm Harry Styles. I mean at least I hoped she could have a normal life with friends and stuff.

I was in the bathroom washing my hands. I didn't get disguises that would just show how much of a celebrity I was and I wasn't trying to let the fame get to my head. I just walked out with a large hoodie with sunglasses, just tucking my hair into the hood. I left Allie the same. She was perfect how she was and I didn't need to change that.

I sighed at my reflection in the mirror. My skin looked pale, lifeless. My hair looked darker as I had bags under my eyes. I looked beat up. I splashed water in me face when I heard Allies voice from the room.

"Daddy" she called out to me. I walked out with one of the towels wiping my face off.

"Yeah babe?" I walked over to her as she pointed to the Telly with her thumb in her mouth.

"Their on the tv.. All of them are" I walked towards her placing her on my lap as I turned up the volume. They were on the news. Fans surrounded them with posters. They were standing in the middle of the stage with microphones in their hands. They were being interviewed.

"So I hear you have news, about your fellow band mate as his.. Uhmm daughter am I correct?" The host asked looking at the boys. They all nodded.

"Yes, and Harry.. If your even watching this we miss you, the fans miss you your mum, Gemma they all miss you" Louis stated looking out to the fans behind them.

"Where all worried Haz, come home, you don't even have to come home at ask just call or text us that.. That your okay" Liam sighed hugging a sobbing Niall. It broke my heart when they all screamed.

"WE MISS YOU HARRY!!"

I grabbed the remote turning it off quickly. I felt her arms wrap around my neck hugging me.

"Please daddy, I miss them.. Call them please" she whispered. I sighed as I grabbed my phone from my back pocket unlocking it to a picture of me and Allie and the boys. I chuckled at the faces as I entered the code. I scrolled down the contacts and pressed on a contact.

Mum

She said what she said.. But she apologized after and I forgave her. She's my mum okay?

It rang only once and was instantly picked up.

"Harry?" Her voice was shaky and worried. She's been crying it made my heart shatter since I was the cause if her pain and grief. I dropped of the face of the earth for nearly 2 weeks without any note or signal that I was leaving.

"Allie misses you" I mumbled as I looked down at the small girl. Her head laid against my collar bone her eyes closed her arms still wrapped around me.

" I'm so glad to hear your voice, I'm so sorry love you know it was just upset that you got a girl pregnant at the age of 16" I sighed and replied with a 'it's okay mum'

"Can I talk to the boys?" I cringed to the sound of a broken Irish boys tone.

"Nialler, please stop crying! I'm okay! Your going to make me cry" I chuckled a small tear rolled down my cheek.

"I just miss you Harry" he giggled. Yes he was giggling.

"HARREHHH!!" Louis shouted.

"Hello Louis, how are you?" I chuckled lightly.

"I miss you! I'm sad!!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I left without warning I am really" I sighed as I scratched the back of my head.

"It's okay! Just call us when your flight lands!"

"What flight?"

"Your flight home silly!" I heard them all laugh nervously.

Their was silence for a minute or two when I finally broke it.

"You guys, I'm not coming home"

________________________________________________

Shitty chapter I know!

Whatever!!! It's okay though right?! Yeah!!!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Fan!

-Eli_cakeS