Just... Learn

Alex's POV--

Dark room

Stand In front of a mirror and just stare into it.

When he told me to do this I was just scared. What the fuck did he mean?! But I listened anyways knowing he isn't all their because his daughter was just kidnaped and no need to add more stress onto his life. So I walked into the room.

The moon light shone in the hard wood floor as I stood in front of the mirror. I just stared at my self as the window all of a sudden opened. The wind blew threw the room and all around me making my hair go up slightly. I didn't understand though. How did the window even open?

I stood still as i heard whispers followed my giggles that sounded like Eli. I was getting scared but the door clicked signaling it was locked. I shook as I kept my eyes locked on the mirror in front of me.

Then that's when I saw her. I saw Eli with a white dress and her hair was down but went down and stopped a few inches under her shoulder. Her hair was curled as she had in a little daisy crown on top if her head. I tilted my head to the side as she smiled at me.

I smiled back "what are you doing here?" I asked her. I watched as the took a daisy from her crown twisting it in her index finger and thumb.

"Alex... I know what you did.. Why did you do it? To my baby?" She stopped staring at the daisy as she looked up at me. Her face wasn't cold but she showed anger and sadness. I didn't want to do it but i needed to.

I swallowed hard as she put the daisy back in her hair. I didn't answer I don't know what she could say or 'do' to me.

"Very well then... since you won't tell me... I want to show you something" she turned her head to me and locked eyes with me as everything went white and we were standing in a grass field with Apple trees scattered around as white puffy clouds surrounded us. It looked like the field could go on forever just like the clouds and trees. I smiled at the beautiful place even if it was quiet.

I looked at her to see her eyes closed as the wind blew threw her hair. I mean she was dead right? Is this a dream? Or is it just I'm going crazy with guilt?

"No Alex this isn't a dream and yes I am very much dead... But you have two choices" she kept her eyes closed as she made a peace sign showing two options.

"You can tell Harold where Allie is and have this.." She signaled to the peaceful green field with apple trees around. ".. Or you can stay suffering with guilt and have them find out the true side if your filthy ways and have this.." I saw her smirk as she curled her fingers as if she was squeezing something and lifted her hand in the air.

I watched as the grass turned dead to a gray color as the clouds became black as lightning struck. The trees slumped over becoming old and grayish as fog settled on the floor knee high. A horrid ringing started as I held my eyes and screamed in pain. I looked up to Ali who stood in the same position but when her eyes opened they were black as her skin peeled her body becoming bones. I kept screaming.

"OKAY! OKAY ILL TELL HIM!! ILL TELL HIM J-JUST STOP THIS ELI!! STOP!!" I screamed as I fell to my knees. I shut my eyes tightly and reopened them to see everything back to normal and the ringing noise was gone.

"I thought the daises were a nice change don't you? " she giggled as she picked a daisy from the ground. "You see Al.. Guilt kills you and that's how your life will look if you keep on with these lies, everything will be nice and calm when you just... Learn" she whispered as she spread her arms out and she fall back and disappeared into the grass.

I hesitated as I followed her actions closing my eyes her laughs filled my ears as I closed my eyes tighter. I re-opened my eyes and found my self laying on the floor with the boys surrounding me.

"Y-you guys..." I whispered as I remembered how my life might look if I continued with these lies and swallowed hard.

"I still don't know where Allie is"

______________________________________________________

Damn Alex!! REALLY?! UGHHHH

But yeah..

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

But mostly

Fan me with that beautiful face of yours ;)

-EliCakeS