Lets chat.. Yeah?

Merp I might post while bored but this book is officially back in January right after my birthday ;D

~~~~

I slipped Allie into my arms while exiting the car. I stretched my legs walking into the tall glass building. Here goes..

I walked inside the office with the small girl on my hip. God what am I doing..

I put her down and patted her bum to go play with the office assistant or something as she ran off placing a smile on my face.

I turned around and took a seat in front of management. My elbow rested on the arm of chair my chin resting in the palm of my hand. Bored expression written all over his face. Bitch.

"Harold, I see your back from your little... Vacation yeah? Well no more of that" a smirk grew onto his ugly little face as I clenched my fist. Does he want to have his face redone? Or look like mr. Potato head?

"I just. Came back . to say I need to have a talk with Alex. So if you ever so kindly can call her to the office. That. Would . Be. Wonderful." I gritted. My teeth were clenched trying to hold in this frustration this old baldy had to throw at me.

I heard him sigh as I lifted a hand in the air while using the other to type numbers into the cordless phone, before pressing speaker the sound of it ringing bouncing off the creamed walls.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ri-

"Hello?" Her voice sounded younger like she was a 5 year old. I cleared my throat as I leant forward.

"Alex.. It's Harry, I uhmm need you to come to the office so we can talk about Allie" I tried to sound professional. I heard her shuffling around on the other side of the line before she cleared her throat.

"What time should I see you?"

"Meet me at my place in an hour" I smirked knowing I could at least handle this task. I heard her mumble an 'okay' before I ended the line. Quickly I rushed out the room before that ass hold of a manager could say anymore.

I saw Allie's back facing me and I ran to her scooping her into my arms. Her high pitched laughed echoed in my ears as I smiled at her walking to the elevator nodding to the lady at the desk before entering the elevator.

The ride down included laughter, tickles and a staring contest if some sort. This little girl brought joy into my life after the accident. It's like she made me forget and I liked that.

I walked with her to the waiting car to see a girl standing across the street with her hands in her lap and white dress her hair out as she smiled at me. I swallowed as I recognized her feeling my throat go dry soon as I saw her stand up starting to walk across the street in my direction.

I was frozen in my spot. I couldn't move!

I was about to tell out to her, but a truck came and went then she was..

Gone..?

I shook my head hoping into the car with Allie on my lap as I looked out the window.

This was sure gonna be a heck of a life..

~~~~~

So this story is going to continue in the year of 2014!! Right after my birthday :3

And be happy my birthday is only 4 days away from Zayns so show some love!!! <3 I'll be 1055!! Gahhhh it's so old ._. :(

Love youuuuu guyyssss for not giving up on this oldie -.- but vote and comment!!

4 votes, 4 comments!! And maybe I'll update before January :) bleh!