Chapter One The Perfect Plan For The Perfect Date

So what do you have planed for you and Kurt's anniversary tonight?!" Said Rachel talking with Blaine. "I don't really know what to do you know I want it to be special." Said Blaine. "Yeah, well maybe you can take him to the restaurant you to both love?" "Yeah that sounds perfect Rachel! Your the best!" (They hug) "your welcome." "I have to go see ya." "Yeah bye!" "Kurt." (Said Blaine on the phone with him) "yeah Blaine?" "When you get home change to something fancy." "Ok, why?" "Cause I'm taking you somewhere special for our one year anniversary." "Blaine you don't have to." "I want to. See you soon, Love you." "I love you too." "Bye." "Bye." (Blaine gets everything ready plans out the perfect night and talks to Rachel about it on the phone." "So first we will go to moons restaurant then take a walk through the park to the Statue of Liberty then have the Glee Club there to sing to him the first song I sang when I met him." "O my gosh Blaine! That sounds so romantic! He's going to love it!" "I just want it to be a night to remember." "It will be, so when is the Glee club coming?" "They should be here (a knock on the door) right now. will you be here soon?" "Yeah I'm on my way." (They hang up and he opens the door.) "Mersadis, Artie,Tina,Sam, Quinn,Mike,Puck, Santanna,Brittany, Mr Shue!" (They all hug.) "nice to see you Blaine." Said mr Shue. "It's always nice to see you all and thank you guys so much for flying up here so quick to help me." "Of course Blaine were all Family and family sticks together. And you guys are such a cute couple!" Said Mersadis. "Thank you, ok so here's the plan." (He tells them.) "awesome!" Said Mr Shue. "Show circle? For old times?" Said Tina. "Show circle." Said Blaine. "1.2.3." Said Mr Shue. "Aaaaamazing!" Said everyone. "Tonight's going to be a night to remember!" Said Blaine.