Chapter 26 Lady Humble

"Ok, your heart beat is normal your concussion seems stable. Your blood pressure is a little low but other then that your seem very heathy. How's the memory?" Said his doctor. "Thank you Doctor. And better. Very time I'm around him I remember more. Like when we met. And where we first dated." "But not marrying him?" "No. No not yet." "I'm sure you only need a little more time." "Yeah. So when can I go home?" "We're going to do s few more test cause we didn't know what happened to you still but you should be able to go home with in a couple of days." "Thank you. " "your welcome, now get some rest." "Ok." (He lays back and falls a sleep.) "Hey Kurt." Says Rachel. "Hey Rachel, hey Santanna. Whats up?" Says Kurt. "We came to check on you and Blaine." Says Santanna. "They want to do a few more test on him cause they still don't know what happened to him. But other then that he should be free to go in a couple of days." Says Kurt. "That's great!" Says Rachel. "You want to go get some coffee with us?" Says Santanna. "Yeah sure." (They go get some coffee) "so what does he remember ?" Says Rachel. "He remembers that he went to Dalton Academy and he switched schools for me. He remembers meeting me and the rest of you. He remembers dating me. But not marrying me." "Well if he knows that much he should remember that soon. I mean when me and Brittney got married she forgot got the first 6 months." Says Santanna. "Really?" Says Rachel. "Yeah." "How did she remember?" Says Kurt. "I just keep reminding her very day. Not in a annoying way just telling her I love her when she needs it and spending time together. That's what a marriage is all about." Says Santanna. "Your right. Thank you Santanna." Says Kurt. "Anything for you lady-Humble. Sorry (she laughs) for old time sakes." "That never got old. They thing about Satanna is she can be nice for a while then her niceness runs out and she does something mean." "That's the nicest thing someone said about me." "I love you sis." Says Kurt. "I love you too sis." Says Santanna.