Chapter 6 Surgery and Kurt

"Where is he? Where's Blaine?" Said Kurt to a nurse. "He's in surgery he should be out in a hour." Said a nurse. "Why is he surgery?" "It's not technically surgery." "What?" "We call it surgery help looking SHL." "I don't give a damn what it's called! What's going on?" "He keep screaming." "What?" "Glee and Kurt." "What are they doing?" "Trying to give him antisecpels." "What the Hell is that?" "It calms him down." "Like Drugs?" "A little." "His 17." "We know." "Then what are you doing to save him!" "We're doing everything we can." "No, your not your sitting here while something is wrong with my Husband and you don't even know what it is!" "We're not going to let him die. I promise." (He takes a deep breath) "I need to see him." "Talk to the nurse over there." (He walks over to the other room.) "I need to see Blaine Humble-Anderson." "Sorry only family." Said a nurse. "I am family." "Nice try kid Blaine doesn't have a brother. You can see your friend later." "He's my husband." "Kid, you don't know what your talking about go home find a girl get married.." "I don't what a girl I want my husband. I'm family so let me in." "Fine." (He goes to Blaine's room.) "Blaine." (He goes to Him.) "Kurt?" (He looks up at him and they kiss so passionately. And Kurt crys.) "I missed you so much Blaine." "I missed you too Kurt. Please don't leave me again." "I wouldn't." "They they (he tears up.) they hurt when. When you were gone." "What did they do?" "They (he takes a deep breath.) gave me stuff. I told them all I wanted was you." "What stuff?" "Drugs. Like like the ones I'm not old enough to have. But they don't know what's wrong with me." "Do you know?" "No, (he starts crying) please help me. I don't know what's happening to me." "Your going to be ok." "I. I can't even sing. I love to sing I would sing all the time. And now I can't." "Don't worry you'll get your voice back soon." "I love you so much Kurt." "I love you too." "I don't mean like I love everyone in the new Directions. I mean I love you like my best friend my lover and my husband." "I know. I love you that way too."