Chapter twenty-seven Him??

(Someone walking down the hall way.) "Kurt Blaine." (Says Rachel coming into the room and shouting the door.) "What?" (Says Kurt holding sleeping Blaine's hand in concern.) "He's here." "Really?" "I know it. I know it. It was only a matter of time." Says Santanna. "Shut up Santanna." Says Rachel. "What do we do?" Says Rachel. "We could refuse to let him in. I mean you are his husband." Says Santanna. "No. We have to let him in. It's not fair if we don't. We just let him be alone." Says Kurt. (Knock on the door.) "it's him." Says Rachel. "Are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to." Says Santanna. "Yeah. I'm sure. Come in!" (A guy comes in.) "Hey guys. Did you miss me?" "Hey Sebastian." Says Kurt. "Hey Kurt." "You better be nice to him or I will go all limo.." "Yeah. Yeah I've heard all that before. And I'm not going to be. I've changed . I heard what happened and I'm here to support you and Blaine." Says Sebastian. "Thank you. Blaine's asleep right now." Says Kurt. "That I see. Can I stop by sometime later?" "Yeah. Of course." "Thanks. Can I talk to you?... Alone." "Why?" Says Rachel. "I. Um. I talk to Blaine the day of the accident." "Ok. You have 5 mins." Says Kurt. "We'll be right out side if you need us Kurt." "Ok thanks." (They leave.) "Talk." (Says Kurt letting go of Blaine's hand.) "ok. So that day I said happy anniversary to him and told him to pass it on to you also and then we started talking about how to wow you." (Flashback. Their on the phone.) "I'm just so worried." Says Blaine. "Don't be you were awesome when you proposed. You got this in the bag." "I appreciate that." "Of course anything for an old friend." "Yeah. Um. Um." "Blaine?" "Yeah Sorry. I'm just tired." "How much sleep have you been getting?" "About 5 hours." "What." "I've been busy with my plays and stuff. I don't know." "Ok. Blaine listen to me. Go home. Sleep for a few hours and then you'll feel better." "That sounds like good advice but I have to get everything ready for tonight." "Ok Blaine. Just be careful." "That's my middle name." (They laugh.) "ok Bye." "Bye." (Flash back over.) "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I've been trying to find you guy ever seen I found out what happened to him." "That's ok. Thank you Sebastian." "Does that mean I can come back sometime?" "Yeah. Of course." "We've made peace?" "Yeah." "Ok see you later." "Bye." "Bye." (He leaves)