Chapter 18 Just One More Kiss

(Later that day.) "Blaine you said he died when you were 7?" "Yeah. I think." "Well I checked the police report and Cory just turned 14." "What?" "It might be your memory playing tricks on you." "Yeah, I mean that would explain the dream I had last night." "What was it about?" "Me and um Cory went to a movie. I think it was called Something about an Alien invasion." "Revenge of the Alien invasion." "Yeah." "The one about the guy how loved a man and the girl thought he was sick and in the end the guy's boyfriend dies?" "Yeah. How did you know? I read about it after I saw it in a the journal." "You read the journal?" "No Blaine you read some of it to me. I wouldn't just read it." "O. I forgot." "What happened when you were watching the movie." "Um. He grabbed. My hand." "O." "Yeah." "Did he kiss you?" (He said looking to the ground.) "No, no we didn't kiss. (Kurt looks up and Blaine holds his hand.) don't worry Kurt your the only one in my life." "Yeah?" "Yeah." (They smile and Kiss. Then Blaine gets a flash back a memory) "Hey Kurt." "Hey Blaine, what's up?" (He puts a book in his locker.) "What I can just say hi to the best guy ever." "Your right sorry." "I wanted to see you." "O that's so sweet. But don't you have Warbler practice?" "For someone who loves fashion I can't believe that you haven't noticed. I'm not in my Warblers outfit." "What?!" "I switched schools." "What! Really! That's awesome. (He hugs him.) you didn't do this for me, did you cause." "No no I did this for me for us to be able to spend more time together." "This is great!" "I love you." "I love you too." (Flash back over.) "what Blaine?" Said Kurt. "Nothing. Just had a memory." "Of what?" "Me and you. When I switched schools." "Yeah." "Yeah. It reminded me how much I love you." "I love you too." "My memory's are coming back faster every time I'm with you. Soon hopefully I'll be able to come home with you." "Yeah." (They kiss again.) "can I tell you something Kurt?" "Of course you can tell me anything." "I haven't been taking my medicine." "Why? Blaine there suppose to make you better." "No there not only you are. No one else can help me but you." (They kiss one last time.)