Chapter tweny-nine Long Lost Scene Part 2

(They go down the hill.) "Ahh!!" (Their all yelling and laugh. The ride ends.) "woo. That ride was awesome!" Says Rachel. "Yeah that was something new." Says Blaine (Kurt and Blaine look at each other then away.) "what's going on with you guys." "Nothing." Says Kurt. "What happened on that ride?" Says Rachel. "Like like he said. Nothing. O look another rude let's go." Says Blaine. (They go.) "do you guys mind if we sit together again?" Says Mercedes. "No. Not at all." Says Kurt. "You sure?" Says Rachel. "Yeah that's fine." Says Blaine. (Rachel whispers to Mercedes.) "I think it's working." (Mercedes whispers back.) "I hope so." "This looks like a fun ride." Says Kurt. "The hunted slushy slasher." Says Blaine. "Sounds like fun." Says Mercedes. "Um Mercedes. I need to use the restroom would you mind coming with me?" Says Rachel. "No. Not at all." Said Mercedes. "We'll wait for you guys." Said Blaine. "No. No that's alright you guys go on this ride and we'll see you guys after." Says Rachel. "Are you sure?" Says Kurt. "Yeah." (Rachel and Mercedes go to the restroom and Blaine and Kurt go on the ride.) "this ride seems a little intense." Says Kurt. "Are you to scared to ride it? Even with me?" Says Blaine walking away. "No. (He grabs him.) we got this." Says Kurt. "Let's go." (They get on the ride. And the ride starts. Everything goes dark.) "Um Blaine?" Says Kurt. "Kurt?" (They grab hands.) "Come along with me. Your in for a ride of a life time." (Says a voice. Then they go down a hill.) "Ahhh!!!!" They both scream. (They look at each other. The lips so close they could feel each other's breath. They kiss. And kiss through the whole ride.) "Hey." Says Kurt to Blaine waking up. "Hey Kurt." "How are you?" "Better. Much better now that your here." (He smiles.) "well I'm glad your better." "Hey Kurt, remember that one time we went to the amusement park. With Rachel and Mercedes. And you were so scared on that one ride and I thought I had a really good moment. The perfect moment and I kissed you." "Yeah." (He smiles.) "and remember that one ride just the two of us went on?" "Yeah the Hunted Slushy Slasher." "You remembered the name?" "Of course Blaine." "When can I get out of here?" "I don't know Blaine. But soon. Very soon." "Good." "Now come here." "Why?" "Cause I haven't been much of a husband lately. (He gets in bed with him.) And as soon as I get out of here we going to do a do over anniversary." "Ok." "Ok?" "Ok." "Good. I love you. You know that right?" "Yeah." (He kisses him.)