Chapter 28 Long Lost Scene Part 1

"So are we still up for the Amusement park with Mercedes and Blaine?" Says Rachel. "Yeah." Says Kurt. "So is this a date for you two?" "No. Yes I like him but I don't even know if Blaine likes me." "Well you two would be a cute couple." "Thanks Rachel. So why can't Finn come?" "Hid busy help your dad at the shop." "O right. I forgot. (He get a text.) that's Blaine. I'm going to go pick him up." "Ok. Me and Mercedes will meet you two in the school parking lot." "Ok see you soon." "Bye." "Bye." (He goes to Blaine's house.) "Bye guys!" (Says Blaine yelling to his parents while shutting the door.) "Hey Blaine." "Hey Kurt." (Says Blaine getting into the car with his bag.) "this is going to be a fun weekend." "Yeah." (They meet Mercedes and Rachel at the school parking lot.) "Are you guys ready to have the best weekend ever!!" Says Rachel. "Yeah!" Says everyone. "Let's go!" (They but their bags in the back and get in the car and leave. Later that night.) "Hey Rachel can you turn the air down its getting cold back here." Says Kurt. "Here you can have my jacket." Says Blaine. "I don't want to trouble you." "No it's fine." (He smiles at him.) "thanks." "Anything for you." (It get quiet in the car. Later They get there) "it does matter who sleeps in what room cause two girls and two guys but your both. Different." Says Rachel. "Yeah." Says Kurt. "But still let's have boys in one room and girls in the other." Says Mercedes. "Fine with me. If you want to Kurt." Says Blaine. "That's fine." Says Kurt. (They go to their rooms.) "theirs only one bed." Says Kurt. "I don't mind sharing. Are you ok with it." "Yeah. Why wouldn't I."   "Ok night." (He gets in bed.) "Good night." (He gets in bed with him and they got to sleep. The next morning Blaine and Kurt wake up right by each other.) "Good morning." Says Kurt. "Good morning. Let's get ready we have a lot of fun to do today." (They leave and find Rachel and Mercedes in the car waiting.) "Good morning sleepy heads. Did you sleep well?" Says Mercedes. "Just fine." Says Blaine. "Let's go have fun." Says Rachel. (They go to a Amusement park and were in line for a new big roller coaster.) "Me and Rachel are going to sit by each other ok?" Says Mercedes." "Yeah. Me and Kurt will sit behind you." (They go on the ride and buckle up.) "excuse me sir. How high does this ride go?" Says Kurt. "One hundred and four feet high." Says a guy. "Ok. Wow." Says Kurt. "Don't be afraid. I'll protect you." Says Blaine smiling. (They take off and start going up a big hill. And Kurt looked scared. Blaine looks at him like it was his moment so he kisses Kurt. Then looks ahead.) "if we make it out alive this is gonna be awkward." Says Kurt. "Yeah." Says Blaine.