Chapter 4 He Never Told you

(Kurt and Mr Shue are sitting in the waiting room) "Mr Kurt Hummal Anderson." Said a man. "Yes, that's me. (Said Kurt him and mr Shue get up.) how's Blaine?" "Mr Anderson seemed to have a stroke of some kind." "How how is he?" Said mr Shue. "He's in bad condition right now we're taking him to get an X-ray as we speak. We need you to fill out these papers." (He hands him papers) "ok" said Kurt (he takes the papers. He fills them out then him and Mr Shue Sit down and he falls asleep. A few hours later Kurt get wakened up by someone.) "What?!" Said Kurt "they just got him into a room and we can see him." Said Mr Shue. "Ok." He gets up. "He's still out and we'll have the X-ray scan done soon." Said a nurse "ok, thank you." Said Mr Shue. (Kurt takes Blaine's hand.) "Blaine. (Quite for a minute.) Blaine I don't know if you can here me....but Um  if you can. I want you to know that I'm going to stay strong. Ok? I'm going to stay strong for you. Please stay strong for me too." (Mr Shue's standing there with a few tears coming down his face.) "Kurt that was beautiful." Said Will (Mr Shue.) "thank you." (A hour later.) "we got his X-ray back. " said a nurse. "and?" Said Kurt. "It looks like he got in an accident awhile ago. September 23." "I don't remember anything." Said Kurt. "While something happened and that's a little part of what happened." "What else?" "Has he been acting sick lately? Feverish?" "No, I don't think so." "Well he has some kind of sickness that were trying to find out. As soon as we do I'll let you know." "Ok, thank you." (Kurt on the phone with Rachel.) "what happened September 23rd?" Said Kurt. "What?" "September 23rd you and Blaine went to go to a show and I had to work." "All we did is go see a play." "No he got into some kind of accident." "No all we did is see a play." "Tell me what happened cause the love of my life is on the line! (He calms down) please Rachel. Your like my sister. Please tell me." (Quite for a second.) "he didn't want me to tell you." "Tell me what?" "I'll met you at the hospital in 10 minutes and explain it all."