Chapter 34 Im Not Crazy

"What's going on?" Said Rachel. "Puck just ran out saying Mason might not be alive and Mr Schue went after him." Said Sam. "Ok, wait what?" "Yeah, the nurses don't even know if he survived the accident." Said Jane. "This is crazy, it's like we're all cursed." Said Roderick. "We're not cursed. Things have just been turning out different then what we expected." Said Kitty. "We have no record of Mason the other twin." Said a nurse. "What do you mean?" Said Rachel. "Well I have to talk to the doctor that brought him in. For all we know he could have be transferred to a different hospital." "Ok thanks." Said Kitty. "Hey Kurt, how's Blaine?" Said Rachel on the phone. "I don't know they won't let me see him." Said Kurt. "When was the last time you got sleep? You sound tired." "Two days ago." "You should get some sleep." "I can't right now. It's it's just to hard to close my eyes and not picture Blaine yelling for help." "Yeah." "O the nurse is here. I'll call you back Rachel bye." "Ok bye" "Hi." Said Kurt. "Hi." Said the nurse. "So how is he?" "You can see him. But be careful." "Ok thank you." (He goes in the room.) "Blaine? Blaine it me. Kurt." "Kurt?" "Blaine." (Kurt shuts the door and goes over to Blaine.) "Kurt help me." (Blaine starts crying.) "what is it Blaine what's wrong?" "They they think I'm crazy." "Why would they think that? Do you do something?" "No, I, I don't know. I Don't remember." "What do you mean you don't remember?" "I mean I don't remember." "What's the last thing you remember?" "The nurse came in a was about to. Give me. Some kind of medicine." "And..?" "I asked what was in it, and the nurse said the ingredients and I was allergic to one of them." "Me defects?" "Um, yeah. She said it wasn't one my chart so she though since I lost some of my memory that I forgot I'm not a allergic to it. So she gave it to me." "Really? What happened?" "I started having an allergic reaction. And. And that's the last thing I remember. Kurt..... You have to believe me." "Blaine.." "I......I'm not Crazy."