Chapter Nine Flashback

(Flashback a knock on Kurt's door) "hello." Said Kurt. "Kurt it's me Blaine." (He opens the door.) "why are you out their in this huge thunderstorm alone! Did you run here?" "Yes." "Come in." "I . I Need to get away from them." "Who? O my God Blaine your lip is bleeding. What happened?" (He gets him a towel for his body and a warm one for his lip.) "my dad." "Lay down on the couch." (he does then Kurt wipes his face with a warm towel.) "he he started beating me up." "Why?" "Cause I. Brought up something that reminded him I was gay. I guess in his head he pretends that I am the perfect son he always wanted." "You mean straight?" "Yeah, hey listen I'm sorry I just come over with out calling or anything." "No no no it's fine. You can come over when ever you want." (They smile at each other.) "thanks." Said Blaine. "Your welcome, how about some coffee?" "Sure." (Later.) "thanks for tonight Kurt. It was, just amazing." "Your welcome I had a good time too." "I just wished it didn't have to end and I have to go back home while my dads drunk." "It doesn't have to end." "Hu?" "You shouldn't go home with your dad like that. You can stay here. And. Sleep. With me." (They look at each other.) " I love you Kurt." "I love you too." (They kiss. Then they go to Kurt's bed room. and Lay in the bed.) "I will never forget this day." Said Blaine. "Neither will I." (Said Kirt then they hold hands in the bed and fall asleep.) (the next day Blaine's. Phone wakes him up.) "hello?" Said Blaine in a morning voice. "Hello Is this Blaine Anderson." "Um yeah who is this?" "My name is Dr Shamrick." "Ok, is this about my dad? Cause I know.." "No this is about you." "About me?" "Yeah, you parents have made an appointment for you to see me today at 1:00 pm." "I have school." "Your father has already told your teachers." "What is this appointment for?" "This is for the problem you have." "I don't have a problem." "I know your a teenager and you want to experiment and stuff like that." "Wait wait wait, are you talk about.." "Yes." "O My God. Your sick." "No, your the one who has an appointment. Your the one with the problem." "You know one day people with care about gay people as much at a straight couple. Good day." "Who was that?" Said Kurt waking up. "My dad wanted me to see s special Doctor because of my problem." "That's so crazy." "Yeah." "You can stay here as long as you want. You can move in with me. " "thank you Kurt that would be lovely." (They kiss)