Chapter Three Perfect Date Gone Wrong

"Blaine?!" Said Kurt running to him. "Mike call 911." Said Mr Shue going over to Blaine. "What happened?" Said Artie. "I don't know he just fell over." Said Kurt. "Blaine, Blaine can you heard me?" Said Mr Shue. "Their on their way." Said Mike. "Good, He's still breathing just not responding." Said Mr Shue. "He was with you earlier Rachel. Did he seem different?" Said Kurt. "No, he was just say excited for tonight. He wanted to make it special for you." Said Rachel. "I'm no doctor but I think his having an allergic reaction." Said Mr Shue. "To what?" Said Tina. "Kurt what did he have to eat tonight." Said Me Shue. "What he always gets, o but um we had a special dessert." "What was in it." "U, chocolate, peanut butter, there were almonds on top." "I don't think his allergic to any of that." Said Mr Shue. "What is it then?" Said Quinn. "His head is really hot, Kurt his sick, really sick." Said Mr Shue. (The ambulance comes at they gather around Blaine Kurt grabs Rachel's hand.) "it's ok Kurt, everything is going to be ok." Said Rachel. "You want to ride in here with him." Said a man. "Mr Shue can you come with me?" Said Kurt. "Yeah, sure of course Kurt." Said Mr Shue. (They get in the back of the ambulance and they drive away.) "I feel bad for Kurt,(Said Rachel to the other Glee people.) I mean his already lost his Brother and now his Husband is in the hospital." "Yeah, Blaine had a perfect night for him planed out. So he can just focus on them" said Mecades. ( Kurt and Mr Shue in the waiting room) "Kurt, it's going to be ok." "He just planed out a perfect night for us and it had to be taken away from us." "He'll be fine. It's going to be ok."  "You know the thing that bothers me the most is that when we were at the restaurant." (Flash back) "I know, you lost your brother a while ago and sometimes you think every good thing you have gets taking away from you...but... I want you to know I'll always be there for you. I'll always be there when you need a hand to hold or arms to hug you tight. I'll always be there to kiss you goodnight and to say I LOVE YOU. Your the only one I love." Said Blaine. (Flash back over.) "now everything has changed"